Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
In the US, there has been a run on the chicken sandwich at Popeyes. I ate a Popeyes chicken sandwich for dinner last night and I don't understand why the sandwich is so popular that people are waiting for a half-hour to get them (at my local Popeyes, there is a maximum of five sandwiches per customer). Heck, people are even getting killed over them! The chicken sandwich tastes fine, but I was expecting it to be much better, considering all the hype about it. Has anybody else had the Popeyes chicken sandwich? What do you think?

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and Circles
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have never been to Popeyes, let alone tried their sandwich before. I have heard about it and I can't really say whether it is all that hype is justified or not. It certainly isn't a Michelin grade restaurant nor gourmet food, but I guess the chicken must have been carefully sourced or something?

Reactions: Circles
LiftedOut

LiftedOut

Self Distructing in 3....2.....
Oct 31, 2019
(Not proud to admit) I eat popeyes often, and now since that damn sandwich is back I don't think I can go in there anymore. And I heard about that stabbing incident yesterday...which makes me seriously question why I'm on this strange planet.

• Wow
Reactions: Sweet emotion and Cookiedough8956
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
(Not proud to admit) I eat popeyes often, and now since that damn sandwich is back I don't think I can go in there anymore. And I heard about that stabbing incident yesterday...which makes me seriously question why I'm on this strange planet.
LMAO. Omg I know it isn't funny but someone stabbed someone else over Popeyes Chicken?