P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Just wanna vent ... reality caught me and there's no bright future ahead and anyway I'm not motivated to change anything because I prefer relief in any case. I hope I have enough strength to ctb sooner than later. This life sucks and it'd be so much better if I wasn't here at all anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kaytor, SenseOfLoss, Aisley and 10 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I´m sorry to hear this. Many members think that members who help a lot in the forum are doing well. 🍀

• Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, jar-baby, alonely and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I´m sorry to hear this. Many members think that members who help a lot in the forum are doing well. 🍀
Thanks for your kind words! Everything broke down over my head again increasing hopelessness and everything else related to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and befree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable wishing for true relief from all the suffering as I get that it's so tiring feeling trapped here, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Yeah this, although i know you're here because you're unwell too. Instantly clicked because it was you.
Sending hugs.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: befree and Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Yeah this, although i know you're here because you're unwell too. Instantly clicked because it was you.
Sending hugs.
Thank you.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
You deserve relief in whatever form is possible and I hope you find it, one way or another. I also feel like there is "no bright future ahead." It would be irrational to think otherwise, because I've tried and tried for years, to no effect. I hope you can experience peace or end the suffering on your own terms.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori