Poll: Would you still visit SaSu if it was accessible only through the dark net?

• Yes

Votes: 56 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Maybe. I am not sure.

Votes: 25 21.7%

• Total voters
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
now that i know of this site, i would.
but the odds of me accidentally stumbling across it like i originally did if it was DW only are basically 0

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
I haven't figured out how to use the dark net, I am going to need to anyway to source some freaking benzos of all things apparently. So annoying b/c I had a prescription for so long but I've moved and that doctor closed completely. As someone who can't reliably leave the house without panicking, I actually have a need for them outside of my suicide attempt but I am literally not going to leave the house to get that script. And if I did it would be easier to just use a dealer so I dont have to mask so hard. but anyway, I think I never would have found SaSu on my own if it were hidden on the dark net, but I think most people would go through a couple hoops to access it. It isn't like finding the shit once you get here is easy, you have to go through hoops for sources too so I believe anyone already in the community is quite used to this, but it will be really hard to find new members. I don't go recommending SaSu to people obviously, I keep it a secret. And since most of us on here want to die...the site might die off quickly without being able to grow with new members.

Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
I would if I had to. The only thing is that the pages would load slower. This can get annoying when you want read a lot of pages at once. Everything else would be the same.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I think that I would. Whilst this site isn't perfect for me, I do have to admit that this site mogs most places on the internet and at least I can vent about my views here. I think it's worth the trouble of me learning how to use the dark web

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I would because I know how to use Tor browser and can learn how to navigate through it.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I already did when the stuff with OFCOM was first going down. I will do so again if I must.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I'm too old to know anything about the dark web or what ever.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I already did when the stuff with OFCOM was first going down. I will do so again if I must.
Fair enough, cheers to the real ones

• Love
Reactions: leloyon
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
No, I'm not smart enough to understand all that