Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Too hot to vote even in in an anonymous poll in a suicide forum

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Yes, equally as happy as I would have been if it were any other politician or candidate. They're all scum, even the few I would be happy to vote for. I don't think it's possible to be a (US) politician without being a disgusting person.

Reactions: Downdraft
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Someone attempted again xd.

Reactions: Spreadingmywings
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'd be giggling, kicking my feet, doing a little jig, tap dancing down the street with a top hat if he died. Lmfao
Actually, I had to laugh a lot when reading this post. But I guess the Secret Service is now following and watching you. Of course to recruit you for the next attempt. Lol.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I can't believe anyone voted yes to murder another human being, let alone almost half of the votes. And not even talking about the chaos that would ensue if it happened.

I do think Trump is a danger for democracy, don't get me wrong. He will keep trying to pull more power towards him and has no regard for institutions or laws.

But I think the other candidates are also bought already, so its one guy trying to kick the system (but still maintaining it where it suits him) and the others perpetuating a corrupt system.

The one thing I like about Trump is some of the things he says. For example, spelling out how billionaires use the tax code. Or calling out corruption of other candidates. It seems part of the establishment don't like him and that's precisely why I like him. I prefer the elites to be divided amongst themselves.

Also, I note that everyone is thinking so much in terms of right/left or republican/liberal. Even the vote above. You do realize that these boundaries are just there so that the public vote and get angry about things that don't matter to the elites, while both parties pursue the same policies on things that do matter to the elites.

I know abortion, race relations, transgenders, woke-ism and all that good stuff are hot topics. News flash, none of these things are things the elites care about.

Americans should only vote on two topics a) getting money out of politics and b) reduce concentration of power and wealth. If that doesnt change then politics will never represent the opinions of people. Once you fixed that then you can start fixing the rest.

Lastly, if any Americans on here think they are living in a Democracy. Factually wrong. Look it up, at best you have a Republic. But its more like an oligarchy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: avoid, EternalShore and Downdraft
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
There are more yes votes than no. Imagine a "democracy" where people are happy their political opponents get murdered. Russia is a "democracy" where Putin's political opponents get murdered.

People who advocate for the right to die should first recognize the right to live.

Last edited:
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
So when Hilary was running, I saw all those god awful memes about pushing her off a cliff or if front of a train. I hated/still hate the woman, but I don't wish death, torture or pain on anyone, even politicians I detest. So no, no matter who the target is politically, I don't wish anyone dead.

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
No. I don't like Trump at all but I will never, ever, wish death upon another person.