• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sundress

sundress

Ignoramus
Aug 30, 2021
I really want to know what happens after you die and the police find you in the US. If I mention that it was a suicide will it limit the after-suicide procedures? Also, what procedures will there really be? I would like for it to be over as quickly as possible to minimize the damage caused to my family.

Last edited:
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Engström and DyingToDie123
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Good question. I read some places they dont investigate unless they thinks it could be something criminal. And if it's clearly a suicide. With a note and everything. They just dismiss it! And on other places, it's written that they DO check your personal belongings etc etc.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and sundress
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Procedures vary from country to country. Even here in the UK England & Wales differ from the Scots legal procedures.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and sundress
sundress

sundress

Ignoramus
Aug 30, 2021
Anyone have any idea of what happens in the us?

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
Every country included in WHO protocols/collaboration (whatever you wanna call it) has guidelines/protocols to deal with "health issues" . think of "they want to standardize" everything. (some countries adopt the DSM V, others the ICD 10

there is however a "default" way to fill in obituaries, and yes, if they find someone dead first thing is: ascertain whether "natural causes" or "accidents" played a role, who found the deceased, where are their parents or relatives, also, signs of "violence" can rule in (or out) foul play, manslaughter, self-harm, (and even if the person commited self harm intentionally + the manner

The following is a translated to english demographic info chart and classification

Example:
  • Chapter XX External Causes of Morbidity and Mortality (V01-Y98)

This chapter, which in previous revisions of the ICD was a supplementary classification, makes it possible to classify environmental occurrences and circumstances as the cause of injuries, poisoning and other adverse effects. When a code from this chapter is used, it is intended to be an additional code to another code belonging to another chapter of the Classification that is indicating the nature of the injury. Most of the time, the nature of the injury is classified in Chapter XIX, Injuries, Poisoning, and Some Other Consequences of External Causes (S00-T98). Causes of death should preferably be tabulated according to the codes of both chapters – Chapter XIX and Chapter XX – but if only one code is used for tabulation, then the code of the chapter on external causes (Chapter XX) should be preferred. Other conditions which may be considered to be due to external causes are classified in Chapters I to XVIII. In such cases, the chapter on external causes should be used to give additional information only in cases of analysis by multiple causes.

The categories referring to sequelae of external causes of morbidity and mortality are included in the Y85-Y89 grouping.

This chapter contains the following groupings:

V01-X59 Accidents
X60-X84 Intentional Self-Harm
X85-Y09 Assaults
Y10-Y34 Events (facts) whose intent is undetermined
Y35-Y36 Legal Interventions and War Operations
Y40-Y84 Medical and Surgical Assistance Complications
Y85-Y89 Sequelae of external causes of morbidity and mortality
Y90-Y98 Additional factors related to causes of morbidity and mortality elsewhere classified

• Code for the place of occurrence

The following fourth-character subdivisions are used with categories W00-Y34, except Y06.- and Y07.-, when necessary, to indicate the location of the external cause:

• X72.- Intentional self-harm by firing a handgun
  • X73.- Intentional self-harm by firing a shotgun, carbine, or larger-caliber firearm
  • X74.- Intentional self-harm by firing another firearm and an unspecified firearm
  • X75.- Intentional self-harm by explosive devices.
  • X76.- Intentional self-harm caused by smoke, fire and flame.
  • X77.- Intentional self-harm caused by water vapour, gases or hot objects
  • X78.- Intentional self-harm caused by a sharp or penetrating object
  • X79.- Intentional self-harm by a blunt object
  • X80.- Intentional self-harm by precipitation from a high place
  • View codes for the place of occurrence

Includes:​
Intentional Fall from One Level to Another​

X83.- Intentional self-harm by other specified means

View codes for the place of occurence:
Includes:
Intentional self-harm by:
· electrocution
· Aircraft crash - (remember how Malaysian Airlines Flight "was considered a suicide?" Pilot's deleted "simulation routes" suggested he "had rehearsed intentionally making the airplane "disappear" ?)
· caustic substances, other than intoxication (poisoning) - a clear distinction from accidental intoxication or intent.

The following subclassification is recommended for optional use in the form of a supplementary character with categories V01-Y34 to indicate the activity of the traumatized person at the time of the event. This subclassification should not be confused with or used instead of the normal four-character subdivisions provided to indicate the location of occurrence of events classified in W00-Y34.

In other words, an assesment is made based on what was the person supposedly doing and evidence to corroborate "Whether someone dressed on coveralls was attempting a repair that went wrong, instead of someone simply planning to make it "look like an accident"

- you dont suppose someone dressed on a suit having scheduled a business meeting on the 30th floor would "accidentaly end up splattered on the sidewalk" but someone on a uniform, working as a cleaner or janitor MIGHT have accidentaly fell

so, basing on my country "protocols" im pretty sure every country has similar "protocols" even for "Death by divine intervention"

sorry long post.. but interesting topic

• Informative
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
This thread by a mortician has some info that may be relevant. They seemed to be from the us, as I recall.