CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This exist pointless real not Hage thing nothing all terribly awful pain stay suffer loae self , everyday different person not same more pain more deteriorat what can do nothing . . Life mean wait die now struggle mean nothing die later beter die now not wait not want more pain

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Kawaii_Shoujo215, Rocinante and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do view existing as certainly being very pointless. Life itself can be rather tedious as all that life is, is just endless problems and suffering that repeat until we die. So many humans spend so much of their lives in pain, and it's understandable wanting to escape from it all as staying alive is only prolonging our suffering and it's only delaying the inevitable anyway, as our only fate as humans is to die.

Life really is such a terrible concept. All of this unnecessary misery all for nothing. There was no need for any of this to exist and yet it does. And despite all of this we live in a world so focused on trying to force people to exist, we at least deserve the option of peaceful ways to exit this existence as it isn't as though any of us asked for this life in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, ClownMe and Dead Meat
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
You're spot on, this existence is totally pointless and filled with endlessly pain and suffering, there's no need for us to be here.

• Love
Reactions: 4am