• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4potioned

4potioned

Feb 15, 2024
All my life I've loved art, I've loved to make art for myself and for others, it's the only thing that has made life worth it for me. Yet, it's all pointless, I've been a failure my whole life as well, I've been a burden for my family and I have a mediocre job just so I can stop feeling like a burden for society too.
There's no living for me, there's no happy life ahead of me, the only thing that makes me happy can't make me survive. I never had passion for anything else, so I'm basically shit at anything else in this world.

I hope I can sleep soon, in my dreams I can make as much art as I want, and I can make people happy, I've always loved making people feel special.

R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
This world punishes those who create for joy and freedom. It's not easily monetizable, so it's worthless. It's a terrible world we live in. I'm sorry you have to experience it.

What kind of art do you like to make?

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I also love art in general, whether it's music, designing, drawing or building, etc. Too bad, I got backstabbed by this life and by my family. Punishment just for what I wanted to do that I enjoy.

I ended up here because I'm slowly losing everything that was ever alive in me, art also being one of them. It sucks that it had to come to this point where the only thing that I wish for is death.