Feb 3, 2024
A child of dust
I'm a child of dust,
Just wishing to disappear,
Praying I don't have to stay here,
Making it clear.
I'm a child of dust,
Ready to get cleaned.
Whipped away, without a little reminder that could make her stay.

I'm a child of dust,
Weak and nothing at all.
Seeing myself in the mirror,
Watching my world fall.
I'm dust, I hate what I see.
But the problem is, my reflection is me.

• Love
Reactions: restless.dreams, falling_snow, marchshift and 4 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @anotherlastchance and thank you for sharing!
Is Alice suicidal, or hate herself so much? (Of course, you don't have to tell us if you or she doesn't want to share.)

I've posted my poems on this forum, and some of them were weird - I wrote a letter to my "imaginary friend" and I was surprised at kind remarks from people here - they were so open-minded!
Writing poems is my current coping method.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Hello @anotherlastchance and thank you for sharing!
Is Alice suicidal, or hate herself so much? (Of course, you don't have to tell us if you or she doesn't want to share.)

I've posted my poems on this forum, and some of them were weird - I wrote a letter to my "imaginary friend" and I was surprised at kind remarks from people here - they were so open-minded!
Writing poems is my current coping method.
Hey well Alice is very mentally ill which makes living a normal day to day life very impossible.
Suffering from multiple personality disorders, and psychotic symptoms. it's rather complex, and I believe it's better if she could just pass away peacefully without any pain. I love her so much like a little sister.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hey well Alice is very mentally ill which makes living a normal day to day life very impossible.
Suffering from multiple personality disorders, and psychotic symptoms. it's rather complex, and I believe it's better if she could just pass away peacefully without any pain. I love her so much like a little sister.
Thank you for your reply.
I'm so sorry that she's been tortured by an extremely cruel fate.
And it seems that she hate herself so much... She definitely doesn't deserve to feel like dust!
But one of the good things in her life is she has you as a friend, I think.

Sometimes there's no way to alleviate your pain. We can only hope death gives us peace, but there seems to be no peaceful escape from this hellscape... It's quite the opposite of a wonderland.

Thank you for posting her poem - she added beauty to this world.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Thank you for your reply.
I'm so sorry that she's been tortured by an extremely cruel fate.
And it seems that she hate herself so much... She definitely doesn't deserve to feel like dust!
But one of the good things in her life is she has you as a friend, I think.

Sometimes there's no way to alleviate your pain. We can only hope death gives us peace, but there seems to be no peaceful escape from this hellscape... It's quite the opposite of a wonderland.

Thank you for posting her poem - she added beauty to this world.
Thanks for your reply. yesterday Alice told me that her psychologist is going to consider euthanasia for Alice. but even so in my country you can only get euthanasia for mental illnesses, if every possible therapy has been done, and when that's finally out of the way it will take 1-2 years waiting before you can finally get to hear if it's been rejected or approved. so yeah it's definitely a long road, and your absolutely not allowed to commit suicide during this period. also any form of drug or alcohol addiction is not allowed.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
yesterday Alice told me that her psychologist is going to consider euthanasia for Alice.
I think, it's a sign of great trust and she would never tell that to people who could use the information against her.
It's very hard to earn trust from people who are intensely suffering like her, especially when they are trapped in an abusive relationship. You're really a good friend of her!

Some people here might be envious of her, but I'm not, because the fact her therapist consider euthanasia seriously means she might be really hopeless - her life is really a torture and now it's official.

but even so in my country you can only get euthanasia for mental illnesses, if every possible therapy has been done, and when that's finally out of the way it will take 1-2 years waiting before you can finally get to hear if it's been rejected or approved.
I'm so sorry that she'd be kept in suspense for 1 - 2 years if she applied. it definitely isn't an easy way out like a Futurama suicide booth. Actually it's extremely hard to go through the long and tortuous road.

your absolutely not allowed to commit suicide during this period. also any form of drug or alcohol addiction is not allowed.
She'll need great self-control in order to get through the process.
So I can't help but pray for her -

I'm sorry, you have been badly scarred,
And the process is extremely hard,
May you finally gain a reward -
May peace be what your agony afford.

Thank you for sharing her story - it's tragic, but heart-warming to hear she has caring friend, you.

• Love
Reactions: restless.dreams