• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I tried having a look to get a PO Box - after having my mis- hap with my SN at current address (bye bye SN!) but I can not seem to get one where I am - tiny dead end kind of place in the suburbs- the drop down menu online-would only suggest bigger cities- i do not have the money/ emotional& mental capacity to travel very far at all- going to the end of the street can cause me to break down & collapse. trying to get a way to try a second time with a delivery of SN- pretty desperate- as I didnt just want to have it 'on stand by' I was feeling very ready to use it- when I knew it was on its way -it was the most slightly as peace ive felt in a long time. What the answear ? if there is one. If not will have to try again with other method - that i am struggling with.