BobbyPellitt

BobbyPellitt

Leap of Faith
Sep 4, 2019
Can anyone please PM me to share something about your life or anything else? It's okay if you don't reply or start a conversation, I'm just felling extremely lonely so anything would be much appreciated. Thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Sensei, Circles and 2 others
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Do you want me to share pics of my rabbits and cat in PM to hopefully cheer you up a bit?
Hope you're ok

• Love
Reactions: Azzy69, mediocre, Sensei and 4 others
BobbyPellitt

BobbyPellitt

Leap of Faith
Sep 4, 2019
Do you want me to share pics of my rabbits and cat in PM to hopefully cheer you up a bit?
Hope you're ok
That would be awesome, anything that would make me feel a tad less lonely would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: Sensei, Circles and TheDevilsAngel
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hi Bobby
Also, you can interact with the threads here by helping people or offering your opinions, etc.
That'll keep you busy....

:heart:

Reactions: stellabelle, mediocre and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It seems that I haven't been here long enough or submitted enough posts to be allowed to PM anyone yet. Otherwise, I would have PM'ed you, for what it's worth.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It seems that I haven't been here long enough or submitted enough posts to be allowed to PM anyone yet. Otherwise, I would have PM'ed you, for what it's worth.
@Sensei You already have PM access. When you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, then you will see a "start conversation" button….

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@Sensei You already have PM access. When you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, then you will see a "start conversation" button….

Thanks! :)