motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It really bothers me that so many members keep scaring people whose minds are already extremely fragile & tormented by the many problems that they have in this shitty real life with endless speculations about all kinds of afterlives where they will continue to suffer if they ctb. I know that starting a thread about it is utterly pointless & that it will change nothing, but I just had to say it

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, BlankUser, Computer Blue and 44 others
H

heraclitus23

May 26, 2021
Good point, well and eloquently made. I suppose people need to feel that they will ctb with their hopes and fears intact: their words reflect their need to hope or loss of it.
I don't know that everyone is frightened by the discussion, though. Some are indoctrinated, some would be scared by their own shadows.
Thank you for starting an important thread.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Greenberg, lobster salad and 2 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
You are right. There are no proofs of an afterlife so why write about it and why talk about it? I use to ignore it because I understand myself. Christianity has come up with heaven and hell, but The Bible is only a book written by humans.

Reactions: nothingchanges, Pisceslilith, Bleh and 7 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It's been going on for as long as i've been here. Its the pro lifers, of course in reality they don't exist or they think people on here are delusional and wouldn't be able to spot someone like that. Well their mask always slips in the end.

Plenty of proof out there of the methods being followed correctly and them working.

Some of the negative posts are made by people that haven't followed a method properly. Most are people just talking BS to scare others, It took me a while to realise it actually, so too an extent it worked. but in the end i realised the truth.

Why post a negative comment? to scare others or make them question a method so they don't choose it.

why post a positive comment? no motive apart from to let others know that the negative comments are BS (unless your a serial killer of course!!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleh, pthnrdnojvsc, Wraith and 1 other person
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
In some Christian religions if you die without accepting Jesus as you savior or if you die without being baptized or if you die without confessing your sins to a priest you'll go straight to the human barbecue land underneath, BUT if you kill someone and you go to jail and get to know Jesus through those missionary programs and regret your acts God can forgive you and then you go to holy heaven.
That being said you can get murdered and go to hell while your killer can say "oopsy daisy" and go to heaven. Lmao. Wtf.

In many many religions you can go to catch that tan in underworld only by being gay! I-

And if you think well everyone on earth is doing something that will bring them to eternal damnation in some other religion, and you can't know which one would be the "right one" so we all basically might just die in a bikini and flip flops to enjoy the heat.

I think there is a difference between giving some sort of hope to people and scaring the shit out of them in order to them to live their lives as you think it's correct. and religion is mostly all about the second option lol

The brain is setup to survive, it's the nature of every living being. If one kills themselves they're sick/desperate/in pain enough to go against their ultimate instinct. So pointing the finger and telling BS about their afterlife terrible fate just seems plain ignorant.

Nothing against religion
All against not leaving other people be
I'm not religious and I don't enter in a church yelling HEY YO THATS ALL BS so please don't try to enter in other peoples personal business to preach whatever you're about, no one solicited you, stahp

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Bleh and 9 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
straight to the human barbecue land underneath
I love BBQs!
in hell swerk GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: loopylou, Pisceslilith, Bleh and 10 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
How ironic is it that people set up false accounts and provide false information, when trying to claim they want to stop suicide. what an absolute pile of shit lie, in fact i've seen 2 cases where they were definitely part of the reason an actual person ctb, because of the doxxing etc of the person.

seems its ok to lie, hurt and manipulate others when it isn't hurting them, but doesn't matter how it effects others.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Honestly I have mad respect for the people (majority?) on here that are convinced that there is no afterlife and yet are willing to leap into the void via CTB.

I mean I could see myself being pushed into that if I still believed the materialist hypothesis as my day-day pain is pretty bad and getting worse.

But it still takes a lot more balls to leap into the complete unknown. In my case I sort of have had glimpses of other non physical realities which lead me to believe I'm just going to be shifting my consciousness rather than going into oblivion. Such a drastic shift still comes with a certain degree of anxiety, but believing in continuity of consciousness (without truly fearing hell etc) brings a measure of peace (to me at least).

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Efilismislife and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
In some Christian religions if you die without accepting Jesus as you savior or if you die without being baptized or if you die without confessing your sins to a priest you'll go straight to the human barbecue land underneath, BUT if you kill someone and you go to jail and get to know Jesus through those missionary programs and regret your acts God can forgive you and then you go to holy heaven.
That being said you can get murdered and go to hell while your killer can say "oopsy daisy" and go to heaven. Lmao. Wtf.

In many many religions you can go to catch that tan in underworld only by being gay! I-
I've seen some Christians on reddit say that everyone deserves hell when they are born. And that we all commit sin every second. wtf.

I think the most disturbing thing i've heard a Christian say is that the more kids the better since that means at least one will make it to heaven...how about not having any fucking kids at all and not taking a chance for someone to be damned for all eternity.

I know the bible says go forth and multiply but the world is turning into a dumbster with how overpopulated it's become. Not to mention the amount of orphans there are in this world.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Lost in a Dream
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
So, we are not allowed to speculate on what's after our deaths... on a forum about the topic of dying by suicide??

I'm sorry, but no one is scaring anyone. People just like to think and be vocal about what they believe or what they want to believe, it's cathartic for some or just an interesting thought for others.

No one is trying to force anyone into anything. And as far as I'm concerned, literally every single thing that could happen after our deaths is entirely speculative. The only thing that we know for certain is that our bodies will rot.

Reactions: Efilismislife, Beachedwhale, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
So, we are not allowed to speculate on what's after our deaths...
Of course you're allowed to do it. My useless little rant is just a useless little rant

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopylou, Pisceslilith and Life_and_Death
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Of course you're allowed to do it. My useless little rant is just a useless little rant
It's not speculation it's fantasy land! The curtains close, your life is over. The end. I used to want to believe in something else but there isn't. Some members are tormented that their final act will doom them to an eternity of damnation. But it won't. You're dead , Fullstop, the end. For some reason when I came to this conclusion it brought me peace as opposed to more anxiety.

Reactions: Bleh, WatermelonMel, Sans and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Sans and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
And if you think well everyone on earth is doing something that will bring them to eternal damnation in some other religion, and you can't know which one would be the "right one" so we all basically might just die in a bikini and flip flops to enjoy the heat.
nervous fear GIF by South Park
mormons volcanos GIF by South Park
:haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, goat and 3 others
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I get that people agonize about this stuff. I mean apart from SI the fear of afterlife punishment is what has kept many people clinging on to utterly miserable existences. The q for me is why do most religions have such an extreme view of the afterlife and its pushiments. I mean some chrsitian books (not cannonise) detail a litany of specific horrors that await certain types of sinners (like fornicators) who will be hung by their genitals over burning sewage/excrement.

Even the Buddhists like a whole bunch of specific rebirths depending on the crime. Like if you steal bronze you turn into this bronze coloured bird. Steal (water?) you turn into this waterfowl.

I mean this still can't b right in my mind. It's just all this cruft that has accumulated over the years. Some giuy has a an epiphany, writes it down and then some sort of committee (committes are often known for compromise and unoptimal outcomes) codifies it as the absolute word of god immutable true and for all time.

This is the craziest part to me. Everything we encounter in reality has a mix of signal and noize and you hve to tease it apart. The holy book are sort of excluded from this so it leads to just crazy literal theology. Eternal hell is mentioned a bunch in the bible irrefutablly, so it just be true if the bible is a reality map. But if its poetry then poets use hyperbole all the time for artistic purposes.

Sorry I am coked up tonight overinduged and please take these ramblings with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry I am coked up tonight overinduged and please take these ramblings with a grain of salt.
What you wrote still makes more sense than some of the stuff found in "holy books" :wink:

• Wow
Reactions: loopylou and greyhound
goat

goat

May 18, 2021
I started thinking how absurd the idea of hell was when I was a kid and saw Tom&Jerry in that episode Tom the cat goes to hell for being a cat and chasing Jerry the mouse lol seemed so cruel and stupid, but people being condemned to hell by just being people is just about the same thing, isn't it?
So thanks Tom&Jerry for that horrible episode that gave me some insight at a very young age. Lol

Anyway. Just saw this video and thought it could be fitting here for some reason!

Asking Hunters-Gathers Life's toughest questions

In this video this dude is asking abstract philosophical questions to tribal people and they are very objective and blunt about life matters.
Happiness is to have meat and honey, what happens after death? they just put the body in a cave lol. And in general, whatever, the guy being interviewed is just thinking about getting to hunt the baboons sleeping over there heh

Not every culture have such complex matters. Rights and wrongs are things we invent, they're not in nature.
fire is hot and water is wet lol but rights and wrongs are not there.

So if there's a god or superior force that created all the universe it wouldn't be so petty to follow those subjective constructions specifically from your culture. It's very bold to assume that a being/energy/conscious that created absolutely *all* would follow the rules YOU invented.

The world and the universe are way to vast and diverse for you to be dammed to eternity for not living to a specific group expectations. We can't even understand eternity to begin with.

If you believe in life after death that's great, but don't be frightened by cultists, extremists and fanatical people in general that make you believe a trap door to hell will open at anytime under your feet.

if there's a god and if there's after life no one can understand it and it's fucking arrogant to assume you know what god "wants" or not. And even worse to try to coerce other people to follow through that.

My suicide is a merciful act, a gift I'm giving my self with all the self love I could gather, no way a random will tell me I'll be punished for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and TFJ
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Not every culture have such complex matters. Rights and wrongs are things we invent, they're not in nature.

You know what also gets my goat? :)) People who claim that all religions are just slightly different paths to the same God. Nope. Very untrue.

Reactions: loopylou and goat
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You know what also gets my goat? :)) People who claim that all religions are just slightly different paths to the same God. Nope. Very untrue.
does this mean i can murder people and get away with it because its "not wrong"?

Reactions: Efilismislife
goat

goat

May 18, 2021
does this mean i can murder people and get away with it because its "not wrong"?

In some places they stone people to death for some random bs and it seems there are no legal consequences.

Where I'm from drug lords can kill whoever they want and they even have their own "cemetery" to dispose the bodies. Everyone knows that around there. No legal consequences as well.

So yes, in theory you can.
Just need to be the "right" type of person in the "right" type of place with the "right" type of crowd.
And have the type of mindset that you can justify anything to yourself.

But this is a suicide forum not a murder one so how about not lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Seaghost and pthnrdnojvsc
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
In some places they stone people to death for some random bs and it seems there are no legal consequences.

Where I'm from drug lords can kill whoever they want and they even have their own "cemetery" to dispose the bodies. Everyone knows that around there. No legal consequences as well.

So yes, in theory you can.
Just need to be the "right" type of person in the "right" type of place with the "right" type of crowd.

But this is a suicide forum not a murder one so how about not lmao
that doesnt make it right that just makes people scared. humans are hypocrites and if the tables were turned theyd suddenly be saying its wrong.
for them its not about whats right or whats wrong, its just what works best for them. its call morals and theyre lacking them

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Nothing to worry about in the afterlife, our inbred "creator" will welcome his downtrodden and traumatised spawn with open arms.

Reactions: motel rooms
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I think everyone should decide for themselves what they believe in or not.
You don't have to take part in such conversations.
No one can say exactly whether there is rebirth or whether our soul continues to exist in some form after death.

hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021

Doesn't that SOB God kill people every day even new born babies? When He can do it you can too, after all you are made in his image :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Jokes apart, I don't hurt people or animals (i am vegan) not because of some dumb Holy Book tells me to. I dont because it feels its inhuman and doesn't feel/seem right to hurt others.

Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Nothing to worry about in the afterlife, our inbred "creator" will welcome his downtrodden and traumatised spawn with open arms.
Come Let Me Love You GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Seaghost, LifeQuitter2018, hermes and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Oh wow, he looks so friendly and welcoming. He makes me look forward to the afterlife. I want to sit on his lap.
Come to your inbred daddy, little girl. We'll be together literally forever :))

• Yay!
Reactions: Pookie
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't need to hang myself anymore I'm already dying of laughter lmao :pfff:
I didn't predicted that by entering a suicide forum.
You guys are awesome :pfff:

We love you too. Let's seal the deal

yoga kiss GIF by 1st Look

• Yay!
Reactions: Seaghost and loopylou
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I don't need to hang myself anymore I'm already dying of laughter lmao :pfff:
I didn't predicted that by entering a suicide forum.
You guys are awesome :pfff:
If only laughter could kill. Yayyyy!