• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I'm trying Partial Suspension Hanging with a Slip Knot. I have time to do It and a perfect Placement for the knot. But the "quick unconsciousness" never came I have tried this several times for over a week. I starting to think that I can't just end my life and will have to suffer until the universe will be done with me.

Please Help me, I need advice on what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kat!, AprilsBlessings, GreenTree and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's best to use the resource section.

Reactions: Hurt, Sensei, AutoTap and 6 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling with life and with your method of choice, OP. :hug: We don't have enough information to help you know what you're doing wrong, so I think it's best if you consult with the resource compilation again. Hope everything works out to your best interests.

I've tried and practiced with partial multiple times and it also never worked for me. Turned out I was never the biggest fan of the method to begin with, that's why there was always an extent of hesitance.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, Life is pointless, Hidan Smith and 2 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
I'm trying Partial Suspension Hanging with a Slip Knot. I have time to do It and a perfect Placement for the knot. But the "quick unconsciousness" never came I have tried this several times for over a week. I starting to think that I can't just end my life and will have to suffer until the universe will be done with me.

Please Help me, I need advice on what I'm doing wrong.
Quick Unconciousness is not a guarantee. In fact most don't experience it from the fact that all posts here talk about it. If you can't get past that then this method isn't for you or maybe you're just not ready yet.

Reactions: Sensei
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
Quick Unconciousness is not a guarantee. In fact most don't experience it from the fact that all posts here talk about it. If you can't get past that then this method isn't for you or maybe you're just not ready yet.
Thats too sad to think about. It is easy, when you are young, to believe that what you desire is no less than what you deserve, to assume that if you want something badly enough, it is your God given right to have it. I just want to die, what I don't understand it's why it's taking so long.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, AutoTap, Kyanite and 1 other person
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Thats too sad to think about. It is easy, when you are young, to believe that what you desire is no less than what you deserve, to assume that if you want something badly enough, it is your God given right to have it. I just want to die, what I don't understand it's why it's taking so long.
I feel the same way.

• Aww..
Reactions: Seaghost and Hidan Smith
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
OP, be careful about setting hard dates. You may rush and injure/cripple/disfigure yourself. You get found, you wind up in the psych ward. If something about 12/25 is bothering you, it would probably be best to get away from the situation. For example, if you don't want to be home for Christmas, then just leave - stay someplace else.

• Love
Reactions: Regen, Seaghost, Mentalmick and 3 others
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
OP, be careful about setting hard dates. You may rush and injure/cripple/disfigure yourself. You get found, you wind up in the psych ward. If something about 12/25 is bothering you, it would probably be best to get away from the situation. For example, if you don't want to be home for Christmas, then just leave - stay someplace else.
Thank you so much for this. I will take it easy.

Reactions: Mentalmick, Sensei and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Having an exact date as "deadline" is really stressful. I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Seaghost, Hurt, demuic and 6 others
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
Having an exact date as "deadline" is really stressful. I'm sorry.
It's ok. I don't really need to go before 12/25 I think. Maybe I'll just rest today. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, Sensei and sadworld
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yeh I couldn't figure out how to make partial hanging work either so I gave up on that method.

Wish you the besf

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
The whole thing about partial hanging is that it's dipping a toe in and maybe something will happen. It's a method people choose precisely because they have doubts, fears, uncertainties. It's a suicidal gesture more than a suicide attempt.

Reactions: adam and rs929