• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I am planning to use charcoal burning method tonight and and I bought the smoky ones since I thought that is what makes it capable to kill what is your explanation some charoals smoke while burning some dont

Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
Respectfully, if you're planning to die from smoke inhalation why not try another method? Charcoal burning sounds painful.

Reactions: Escapee
V

vienna1welles

Jan 3, 2023
I tried that in my bathroom. I couldn't stand the heat.

• Informative
Reactions: Escapee and theboy
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
the coals must be white in order to be inhaled in an enclosed space

Reactions: Escapee and Regen
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
With the charcoal method, you light the coals outside and bring them inside a well-sealed enclosed area once they STOP smoking but remain glowing redi
I can't understand that glowing red charcoal can cause any harm. People here use them quite often for cooking and as a source of heat I used my self in my bed room. But it is seemable the smoke can do the job

B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
I don't have any knowledge on this method but I wish you all the best! We're here for you!

Reactions: Regen
A

AreWeWinning

Student
Nov 1, 2021
I can't understand that glowing red charcoal can cause any harm. People here use them quite often for cooking and as a source of heat I used my self in my bed room. But it is seemable the smoke can do the job

If it's a burning process, it uses oxygen and produces CO. CO is the product of the burning process. CO is colorless and odorless. If the charcoal is 'glowing', it means it's burning. If it burns, it produces CO. There does not have to be smoke. The smokey ones probably have some other chemicals in them too, or have lesser purity or something.

If you have a gas heater or gas boiler, that produces CO too and you can die from CO poisoning too if the chimeny is clogged. It's the same thing. Zero smoke, lots of CO.

Reactions: Escapee and Endex
B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
What about a gas stove and oven? Or does it not emit enough CO?

A

AreWeWinning

Student
Nov 1, 2021
What about a gas stove and oven? Or does it not emit enough CO?

I don't know, I'm sorry. I have not researched this method too much.

I don't know why people prefer to use charcoal. It may be because it produces more CO or it burns longer or accessibility, I'm not sure…

If the room is well sealed, a gas oven would produce enough CO too. It's just a question of how well the room is sealed and how long it takes.

Reactions: Endex
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I don't know, I'm sorry. I have not researched this method too much.

I don't know why people prefer to use charcoal. It may be because it produces more CO or it burns longer or accessibility, I'm not sure…

If the room is well sealed, a gas oven would produce enough CO too. It's just a question of how well the room is sealed and how long it takes.
My bed room is about 5m by 3m and its height is about 4m I have bought about 3 kg of smoky charcoal wouldn't that be enough or would the smoke have any side effect like suffocation. And how much charcoal would you recommend in place like the size of my bedroom.

A

AreWeWinning

Student
Nov 1, 2021
My bed room is about 5m by 3m and its height is about 4m I have bought about 3 kg of smoky charcoal wouldn't that be enough or would the smoke have any side effect like suffocation. And how much charcoal would you recommend in place like the size of my bedroom.

Sorry, I don't know. It's not my method, so I haven't researched those details. What I wrote above are true, because it's just basic chemistry, but I don't know the answer to this question.

W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
yes, the smoke would indicate that there is a lot of CO2, and other impurities in it. you would undoubtedly start coughing and after a bit the SI would kick in. you want just burning but no or very little smoke. the area should be as small and air tight as possible. I would personally take a few sleeping pills or get a bit drunk or both just to become unconscious more quickly. done right it should be very peaceful and painless, done wrong it can be a disaster.

Reactions: Escapee and Regen
H

henikova

Dec 19, 2022
Stop acting now.

It seems you don't have enough knowledge to commit this in a reliable and painless way.
There is a high chance of landing in a hospital with permanent damage if you don't do this properly.
Please take care. And read the articles about your method before you try anything.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Endex and Escapee
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
yes, the smoke would indicate that there is a lot of CO2, and other impurities in it. you would undoubtedly start coughing and after a bit the SI would kick in. you want just burning but no or very little smoke. the area should be as small and air tight as possible. I would personally take a few sleeping pills or get a bit drunk or both just to become unconscious more quickly. done right it should be very peaceful and painless, done wrong it can be a disaster.
What exactly is si I am planning to burn the charcoal in a few minutes but I don't want to do it the wrong way now I have learned that the smoke is not the CO but co2 well I think I need to re schedule my plan and find the right kind of charcoal at least I will save my hard found sleeping pills what do you think

Reactions: Regen
Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
I'd say do some more research into this method before rushing in. I've only read a small amount on this forum so I couldn't give you any other advice on this subject. You need to also consider other people in your house or apartment as you could accidentally kill them with this method as the CO can leak into other rooms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Escapee and Per Ardua Ad Astra
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
What exactly is si I am planning to burn the charcoal in a few minutes but I don't want to do it the wrong way now I have learned that the smoke is not the CO but co2 well I think I need to re schedule my plan and find the right kind of charcoal at least I will save my hard found sleeping pills what do you think
SI = Survival Instinct

Reactions: Escapee and Endex
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
There is a megathread and several other threads related to CO. It is an effective method if done correctly. Please research those threads before you do anything else.

Reactions: Escapee