H

hito5

May 13, 2024
Hi everyone!

So I have access to:

9,5g of phenobarbital
5g of pure heroin
5g of China White (mix of heroin and fentanyl, as I understand it)
25g of Xanax
300g of Valium
10ml of GLB
5 75microgram fentanyl patches
a sheet of Zofran, the anti-emetic

I was planning on crushing the phenobarbital with a mortar and pestle, mixing it in with some yoghurt or juice (grapefruit?), taking a large quantity of Xanax or Valium then the phenobarbital, then doing a big line (1 or 2g) of heroin or China White. I'm very opiate-naive so honestly the line alone could probably do me in, but I want to be certain. I also am humouring the possibility of adding in a fentanyl patch, inserted rectally, to really secure the plan. I initially had a plan to use Oxycontin and tested a pill twice few weeks ago to test the quality but found out I'm super sensitive to opiates. It made me incredibly nauseous and then violently ill. So I have to imagine the heroin and fentanyl might do the same for me :S I'm banking on phenobarbital as the main substance that will take me out.

I'm planning on taking a hotel room and I think I'd have max 7 hours before someone worried about me.

Does this seem like a solid plan?
I know the usual recommendation for phenobarbital is 20g, but with this mix do you think my 9,5 could be enough?

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
How the hell did you get all of that?

• Yay!
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, divinemistress36 and losi
Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Jealous asf