M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
1) how much noise is one likely to cause when ctb from N? Does exit have any info about how many people get seizures?

2) Any extra precautions besides fasting, eating a small snack 1 hour before, and antiemetics to prevent vomiting, especially for someone with mild stomach issues already? I have GERD so I am worried...

Reactions: Kjo and Ladylethal
D

Drygore

May 15, 2019
Sorry if this isn't allowed but i would encourage you think again, if this is because of the fear of the police. Hide the N, don't do anything in panic.

Reactions: jake3d and Brainpain
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Sounds something like a sexual disease, but him is talking about stomach.

I hope do not to be acidity or something like that.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
GERD is gastric reflux, or burning of the esophagus and throat due to stomach acid.

Reactions: Kjo and Ladylethal
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
As I said.
Acidity. It is not a problem.
Do not worry about.
Fruit Salts, Bicarbonate.
Eating some light food.

Reactions: jake3d and Kjo
M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Sounds something like a sexual disease, but him is talking about stomach.

I hope do not to be acidity or something like that.
Lol. Gerd isn't an STD. It's a gastrointestinal thing.

Reactions: Mbound and Kjo
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
1) how much noise is one likely to cause when ctb from N? Does exit have any info about how many people get seizures?

2) Any extra precautions besides fasting, eating a small snack 1 hour before, and antiemetics to prevent vomiting, especially for someone with mild stomach issues already? I have GERD so I am worried...

@Mbound, I know you're uneasy but please don't go yet. You have so much going for you and are well loved. You can put the bottles in a safe location, and find ways to be more comfortable in the world.

I believe that if I were tucked in bed I wouldn't make any appreciable noise. As for your GERD, does pepto-bismal help at all? Some people take that before N.

I hate that you're contemplating going so soon. I want to wrap my coat around you. (((Hugs)))

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mbound, HGL91 and jake3d
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
@Mbound, I know you're uneasy but please don't go yet. You have so much going for you and are well loved. You can put the bottles in a safe location, and find ways to be more comfortable in the world.

I believe that if I were tucked in bed I wouldn't make any appreciable noise. As for your GERD, does pepto-bismal help at all? Some people take that before N.

I hate that you're contemplating going so soon. I want to wrap my coat around you. (((Hugs)))

Thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul