• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
My ctb date is in Easter..I need to break up with my gf as soon as possible to prepare my ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: som1 and Famous Last Words
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I wouldn't do that

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I wouldn't do that either.

nothing123

nothing123

scooby dooby doo
Feb 18, 2022
Honestly that would traumatize her if you break up. It's best you stick with her until the end when you pass.

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
don't do that. partners can tell when u break up with them for a reason that isn't true. you will just confuse her and damage her own mental health as she tries to work out what happened
talk to her about your issues. say how u are feeling and why you think it might impact your relationship or end up hurting her. be honest, tell the truth. she deserves that much. you would expect the same

Reactions: VoidDesirer22, Fairyy and NasiGoreng
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Just tell it to her straight, maybe without getting into the suicidal bit, if you're too distressed and busy with preparations to keep up with the relationship, you are allowed to say as much (in so many words, without risking hospitalization).
You can tell the truth without telling the whole truth, that you have your own unresolved personal issues to work out on your own.

A lot of people on this forum are desperate for romantic partners to the point they will allow further self-destruction/sacrifice and permit any manner of scenarios for the sole purpose of holding onto an SO/vying for one that has yet to come into fruition- so don't expect any advice from an unbiased perspective.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Cheza_mus
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Ghost her.
Tell her, it's you not me.
Tell her, the cheese is old and moldy.
Tell her your too busy for a relationship right now.

Reactions: som1
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I ended a very long relationship with "I'm sorry, this just isn't working. Neither of us have been happy for a long time. Let's end things as friends."

It was very difficult to do, because I still loved them. But I couldn't keep hurting them.

And contrary to some of the other advice in this thread, I think you're doing the right thing. It's incredibly kind and selfless of you to deal with the pain of ending the relationship to help ease the hurt your gf.