• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

teniralc21

Nov 18, 2023
I can't CTB as long as my parents are still alive. It would destroy them.

But I know that once they are both gone, I'll have nothing to live for. I'm looking at obtaining some SN and saving it until then. Does that sound feasible? Forgive my ignorance, this is new territory.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Theoretically, the SN may still be sufficiently effective even some time after its expiration date.

Of course, if you really take care of proper storage of SN.
I have seen information that under proper storage conditions, SN will be effective for your entire life, but I am not sure about this, so don't take it as true.

It would be best if you read about it yourself.
If you are determined, you can secure SN for many years.
Among other things, you would have to buy an appropriate container.

T

teniralc21

Nov 18, 2023
Thanks for the reply. My concern is that SN is getting harder and harder to obtain, so maybe it won't be available anymore when I need it. I'm having trouble finding a source as it is.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Thanks for the reply. My concern is that SN is getting harder and harder to obtain, so maybe it won't be available anymore when I need it. I'm having trouble finding a source as it is.
Well, people here are reluctant to share sources.
If I may give you some advice, especially look for SN in chemical stores in Europe and Asia. Don't necessarily use English to find the source.
Of course, a chemical store is not the only place where you can buy, but they are simply the most reliable.
Alternatively, you can look for SN in butcher shops.

Yes, SN is becoming more and more difficult to access and will most likely get worse in the future.
Of course, don't make a rash decision under time pressure.

Reactions: teniralc21
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Obviously, none of us knows when someone will die, but will your parents, potentially, be around for decades to come? I, personally, wouldn't trust 20 year-old SN. Not sure I would trust 10 year-old SN, no matter how well I kept it. Of course, ymmv.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Better safe than sorry. But I also wouldn't store it for too long. Of course it depends on many conditions but there are some aspects out of your control so I would stick to 3-4 years.

T

teniralc21

Nov 18, 2023
They will likely live at least another 5 years, if not more. So I guess that's out.