goingcrazy123

goingcrazy123

Mar 16, 2022
Hoping to CTB as soon as next Monday but cant decide on method. Cant own gun and cant afford N.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. It really is so difficult to ctb, more than anything I wish that it was easier to leave this world. This life is just so awful and all I want is to escape from it. The fear of failure is what holds me back from doing it. I wish we lived in a society where our right to die is respected and then we could exit peacefully when the time is right for us. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Johnadams742, orange, wombhockey and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Thinning about it... don't want to mess up and make a bad situation worse, you know?
Realistically, partial does fail most of the time, based on many posts here.

Reactions: Sunset Limited, houseofleaves, AnestheticVoid and 2 others
goingcrazy123

goingcrazy123

Mar 16, 2022
I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. It really is so difficult to ctb, more than anything I wish that it was easier to leave this world. This life is just so awful and all I want is to escape from it. The fear of failure is what holds me back from doing it. I wish we lived in a society where our right to die is respected and then we could exit peacefully when the time is right for us. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thank you. ♥️ Sending you positive vibes.
Exactly.

Reactions: houseofleaves
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
It only fails because we're too depressed to do it right. Only by planning when calm can one succeed when not.

Reactions: Johnadams742
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It only fails because we're too depressed to do it right. Only by planning when calm can one succeed when not.
One example is a person who said he was a former prison guard who posted here and he saw several suicides by partial in prison and he saw the exact rope, the know, the position of the knot, and the position of the bodies, and he tried twenty-five times to duplicate this and failed every time. I've seen another recent post where a person said they failed fifteen times at time. NO matter how carefully you try to do it right it fails most of the time, based on a lot of posts here. Full suspension is much more reliable but ot is also scarier because it can take longer to pass out and it is tougher because it's more difficult to find a good place to do this.

Reactions: goingcrazy123 and houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Er… jump from height? All it should take is just finding the right building, getting to the top, opening the window, CHECKING! IF THERE'S SOMEONE! ON THE GROUND! IN THE SPOT YOU WANT TO JUMP TO! (sorry i've seen enough gore videos with irresponsible jumpers……) and, well, jumping…?

goingcrazy123

goingcrazy123

Mar 16, 2022
Er… jump from height? All it should take is just finding the right building, getting to the top, opening the window, CHECKING! IF THERE'S SOMEONE! ON THE GROUND! IN THE SPOT YOU WANT TO JUMP TO! (sorry i've seen enough gore videos with irresponsible jumpers……) and, well, jumping…?
The tallest bridge near me is only 82 ft so would probably only result in severe injuries. I don't want to jump from a rooftop because I don't want to involve people unnecessarily. They don't deserveto be traumatized because of my decision.

Reactions: rationaltake and sharky
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
I don't want to jump from a rooftop because I don't want to involve people unnecessarily. They don't deserveto be traumatized because of my decision.
Just do it at night? Call the ambulance in advance. Or it won't work? 😕

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
I can't afford N either that's why I am preparing everything with SN. Did you think about it? The only problem is that it would delay your date

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
People can't tell you how to kill yourself. With no method sorted and a quick exit date, this all seems a little rushed. When people get hasty and decide to end it without properly researching is when they are most likely to fail. I don't wish this upon you and obviously I don't know what got you to this point or what it is that happens on Monday that's making you be so hasty, I just hope you know what you're doing when you decide to do something.

Reactions: speck
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
One example is a person who said he was a former prison guard who posted here and he saw several suicides by partial in prison and he saw the exact rope, the know, the position of the knot, and the position of the bodies, and he tried twenty-five times to duplicate this and failed every time. I've seen another recent post where a person said they failed fifteen times at time. NO matter how carefully you try to do it right it fails most of the time, based on a lot of posts here. Full suspension is much more reliable but ot is also scarier because it can take longer to pass out and it is tougher because it's more difficult to find a good place to do this.
If I get back to you on this, I agree, else disagree.
I agree. It's hard.

I agree. It's hard.
Still going. Most I've gotten is tingling throughout my body. and a headache. Unknown amount of times.

Tried kneeling and sitting, but don't want to risk stnading (tried it twice anyways though).

Rope marks on my neck and I don't live alone, so I'll keep going.

Last edited:
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
I give up on trying. Not much pain despite putting all my weight on it. Tried a different spot, still didn't work.

Anyone know how to check for brain damage? No loss of conciousness.

Not even tingling this time, just coughing.

For reference, each attempt I counted to at least a minute (three minutes when tingling) before changing the position. Tried head leaning back and forward.

Shocker, I can't even hang myself right (expected really, I can't do many things right).

Is there a way I can ask the doctor to check for brain damage without stating why (or a valid reason I can fake)? I'm nothing if not a thinker at this point.
Tried for over an hour, started right after that first message.
I give up on trying. Not much pain despite putting all my weight on it. Tried a different spot, still didn't work.

For reference, each attempt I counted to at least a minute (three minutes when tingling) before changing the position. Tried head leaning back and forward.

Shocker, I can't even hang myself right (expected really, I can't do many things right).

Is there a way I can ask the doctor to check for brain damage without stating why (or a valid reason I can fake)? I'm nothing if not a thinker at this point.
summary: headache, tingling, heart pumping loud, coughing, no loss of consciousness.

Headache is mostly gone by now, now I just have a light headed feel.

summary: headache, tingling, heart pumping loud, coughing, no loss of consciousness.

Tried the rope loosish and with it almost too tight to get around my head.

Tried the rope loosish and with it almost too tight to get around my head.
shit, now I feel like I'm immortal xD.

Last edited: