• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

ftchr

Dec 22, 2019
So I am 24/F. Living in Asia.

I'm so done. My boyfriend just broke up with me right before Christmas days coming. I'm so done. I can no longer fight my thought. He knows I am suicidal, but he still let me go.

I'm planning my way out, though here in my country the most common ctb's are by hanging and jumping off the building -- which I don't want to as I don't want to catch too many attentions lol. So I was thinking after reading here, is I do it inside my car, I own a small car Hyundai EON 2014 model.

Does sleeping while running the engine to produce enough carbon monoxide (while all are sealed) will be enough to go at peace? Or do I really have to go with other materials really? I'm sorry but I know this has been discussed with other threads, but the coal thing seems not common here to where I live.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife and Moonicide
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
You could start by referring to the "Peaceful Pill Handbook", which is a key information source.
You can find it at : suicide discussion / resource compilation
( use ctrl+F, search for "Peaceful" )

This site also has a very good search function (and advanced search).
Try using that to search for "carbon monoxide", and research and read up.

I think you may discover that only very old cars produce enough carbon monoxide to be able to use the exhaust gas alone as an effective method, but check for yourself since I'm no expert.

note : If you want to talk to anyone "privately" (instead of posting on threads), then you can use "PM" (PM = personal message, a bit like sending someone an email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button...
So I am 24/F. Living in Asia.

I'm so done. My boyfriend just broke up with me right before Christmas days coming. I'm so done. I can no longer fight my thought. He knows I am suicidal, but he still let me go.

I'm planning my way out, though here in my country the most common ctb's are by hanging and jumping off the building -- which I don't want to as I don't want to catch too many attentions lol. So I was thinking after reading here, is I do it inside my car, I own a small car Hyundai EON 2014 model.

Does sleeping while running the engine to produce enough carbon monoxide (while all are sealed) will be enough to go at peace? Or do I really have to go with other materials really? I'm sorry but I know this has been discussed with other threads, but the coal thing seems not common here to where I live.
Note, however, that I think you should think very carefully about your options.
Are you really certain that CTB is right for you ?
Have you explored getting help, or self help, in various ways ?
Perhaps you can learn to be enough on your own, without depending on someone else ?
Your boyfriend leaving does not have to mean that your life is over.....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ftchr