• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wishicouldctb

Apr 15, 2024
So I've decided my method will be using portable charcoal grills in my car to achieve fatal carbon monoxide poisoning. What I need is to plan all the details. I obviously will want to do this in a place where I won't be found so nobody interrupts me. But if possible don't want to go somewhere where I won't be found for a while. So if I could get any suggestions in that area? I don't want my family to have no idea where I am for weeks or months. I want them to start mourning so they can start moving on. And I don't want them to have to be hoping and wondering weeks or months just to find me dead. I'm not sure yet of when I'm going to try. Every day hurts more and more. I'm leaving a note. I started writing it, but nothing feels right. I don't want my family to blame themselves and I don't want to screw up my little brother and sister. I feel like there's so much more I should be thinking of than just the place. Do you guys think I'm missing anything important I should be planning for? Because essentially I'm thinking once I figure out a place and get my note together I'm ready. And also does anyone have any advice on how to come to terms with my own death? I am scared. Not of the dying itself but of the possibilty of going to hell. I'm not even religious I try to be but I have a hard time believing in something that I have no evidence is real. But I'm terrified I'll be wrong and end up burning in hell. I don't know. We all have to come to terms with death eventually but how do I do it so I can go and finally escape all the pain that is my existence. Also I'm worried I'll have anxiety during the attempt. Any tips to help with that?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Watch NDE videos maybe that could help?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what are NDE videos?
Near death experiences. Basically people who have died and come back to life and tell about their experiences on the otherside. I mean who knows if it's true or not but could still bring comfort to you

Reactions: marchshift