• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I'm planning my suicide. I have made a will, letters and what's missing is the funeral arrangement. Any tips on how to plan your funeral without getting noticed? I was thinking of calling the funeral homes and telling them that I have cancer and I will die soon.

Reactions: Notf1xable
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Funeral home Don't care as long as they are getting paid.

Reactions: bornsinner, Stan and Notf1xable
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've just written everything down in detail. Which funeral director, crematorium, songs and so on. If you leave step by step instructions they can just follow it. No need to contact anyone.

Reactions: Stan, Notf1xable and Rachel74
N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
I'm planning my suicide. I have made a will, letters and what's missing is the funeral arrangement. Any tips on how to plan your funeral without getting noticed? I was thinking of calling the funeral homes and telling them that I have cancer and I will die soon.
There's a youtuber called asked a mortician and she has entertaining informative videos about that subject. I have several options for my family to choose from but all will be "green" and good for the earth. But there are many options to choose from.

Ask a mortician not asked: corrected for word

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
There's a youtuber called asked a mortician and she has entertaining informative videos about that subject. I have several options for my family to choose from but all will be "green" and good for the earth. But there are many options to choose from.

Ask a mortician not asked: corrected for word

Dear Mortician,

I'm planning my suicide by the end of the year. I'll be using SN which makes my skin blue. Do you have any tips for planning my funeral in advance? Any tips? Thanks!

N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
Dear Mortician,

I'm planning my suicide by the end of the year. I'll be using SN which makes my skin blue. Do you have any tips for planning my funeral in advance? Any tips? Thanks!
I'm not a mortician but the YouTube channel called Ask a Mortician is one resource and she may have more as well.

Reactions: Rachel74
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You would be amazed at the cosmetic capabilities of a mortician. I have seen it first hand from someone who had far worse than cynosis.

Depending on the country you live in, you can pre-pay. I know one member recently did it all via their phone.

Reactions: lofistos345 and Notf1xable