MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I've wanted to be a Buddhist monk for a long time. But thanks to the virus the temple here is closed. How are they allowed to cut off someone's beliefs like that? All because of the virus which if you believed in their ideology, you would not care about?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Here in Argentina there were churches and temples closed but now the lockdown is more "flexible" and they're kinda open.
I guess no matter what your beliefs are, a damn virus can bring everything down.

Reactions: MrBigSad
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Why not practice your beliefs at home? You don't really need a specific place to believe in something you just need your heart.

• Love
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Why not practice your beliefs at home? You don't really need a specific place to believe in something you just need your heart.

Yeah. But there I have a community of like minded individuals. Who grow their own food and have fresh running water. Here I just leech of society.

Reactions: WornOutLife
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah. But there I have a community of like minded individuals. Who grow their own food and have fresh running water. Here I just leech of society.
I can't help with the water by why not start your own little garden and maybe have a Facebook page the community can join and you can all still talk and share your thoughts

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I appreciate the centiment but I hope you understand why I'm a little pissed. This monastery took years too build. It's in a beautiful location in the middle of nature. And now I'm not "allowed" to go there.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I appreciate the centiment but I hope you understand why I'm a little pissed. This monastery took years too build. It's in a beautiful location in the middle of nature. And now I'm not "allowed" to go there.
I understand that :hug::heart: is there any forest near by? Maybe you can take a blanket and just go relax or something. That helps me to just be alone with nature, listening to the sounds. (expect right now it's kinda windy)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and MrBigSad