demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
My body keeps trying to put me in pain somehow all the time now. It's like even my body wants me to CTB. It's not as bad as what other people go through but I can't stand the slighest bit of physical discomfort, I can't do anything or focus on anything but the pain. It's lasting longer than usual and nothing is working to relieve it. I'm probably making it worse by stayinh glued to my phone and laptop but I have nothing else to entertain me and just laying down with my thoughts makes me need a distraction.

I'm so tired. I feel like I never get a break. If it's not one thing it's the other. Emotional pain, physical pain, bad news and disappoints. Life isn't worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, hʚll and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate, I am always in some form of physical discomfort. Our bodies can torture us and they can become like prisons. There is also no limit as to how bad it can get either. I'm sorry you are going through this, existence is very tiring. I look forward to the day that it will end, as to me life is just non stop problems. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, hʚll, demuic and 2 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Our minds are our prison. Our greatest ally and our greatest enemy.

I can relate to what you said. I have health issues that leaves me completely unable to do anything. I do think I improved a bit, however, I think I will never completely heal, because even if I do, the pain that I had to endure, the discomfort and hopelessness that I felt left me with a deep scar.
I witnessed things that I don't deserve not even to the worst being ever. This will accompany me forever. The fear will be always there.

Yes. It's like our bodies want us to ctb. For me, it's always bringing back the worst memories.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 1 other person