• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What's more likely

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 847

What's more likely to be the truth in your opinion

1. Idealism

Everything is thought. Mind creates matter. Reality is a dream and we are god playing being multiple things and beings. Life is fundamental.

2. Materialism

Everything is matter. We live in a objective reality with harsh laws of physics and life is just a random phenomenon.

Reactions: nonexistance, thickwing and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
T

Tiburcio

I will say materialism, but I can't prove anything as I don't have the objective truth.

Reactions: Revan and IQof87SadButTrue
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I don't see existence as a fundamental necessity, since we could easily wipe out all lifeforms and let the universe do its thing without us (or extraterrestrial beings whatsoever). And that's what will happen regardless, giving a quick glance to the timeline of the far future.

I'd say that theoretical physics holds all the answers. Not completely materialism, not purely idealism, something in between (quantum chromodynamics and the superstring theory, to me, got it right. We'll wait for further proof).

Reactions: Tiburcio
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
It's all just waves/ vibrations / radioactivity n aggregated matter ... but with just enough spooky arsed shit to be unsettlingly irritating .

As in 'isn't life a miracle !' ... maybe not in a good way .

What the fucking fuck kind of fucking fuck fuck would facilitate this ?

Reactions: LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
This is a case of the either-or fallacy, there really aren't two choices, and frankly our knowledge on such is so limited that's it not really even worth a guess - it's an interesting question and more interesting reading materiale, though it's unlikely any sort of legitimate answer will be provided within our lifetimes -

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, soundwave and Caerula
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
I used to be a dedicated idealist but it's amazing how progressive physical pain and disability can make you see that the body rules the mind.

Reactions: Revan, Severen and Tiburcio