H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
i need a video livestream source for the 28th stream, i was waiting for it for weeks but slept it out, can anyone upload it in a zip?
Crap, hopefully i wasn't the only one who was about to record it. He used to use facebook live but now he uses his own exit livestream site that doesn't save ANYTHING.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2019-4-28 Philip Nitschke.png
    Screenshot-2019-4-28 Philip Nitschke.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
What is so interesting in this workshop that you really want to learn? Wasn't there one done on 6 April?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
What is so interesting in this workshop that you really want to learn? Wasn't there one done on 6 April?
I want the know the amount of deaths that has been recorded from sn, if you have the video, please upload it! thanks if you're a guest and can't post please post on yt or vemeo with the title: April 28 Philip Nitschke livestream

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I want the know the amount of deaths that has been recorded from sn, if you have the video, please upload it! thanks if you're a guest and can't post please post on yt or vemeo with the title: April 28 Philip Nitschke livestream

Sorry, I don't have the 28 April one but have the 6 April if you want to watch that. The number of monitored deaths afaik is 6.

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, I don't have the 28 April one but have the 6 April if you want to watch that. The number of monitored deaths afaik is 6.
We all have the 6th of april one. But Philip Nitschke has gotten a LOT more info on sn in the past few weeks, this may be the only livestream he will give to the public. He lives in the Netherlands so i have to stay up at night and watch for livestreams as i live in the usa west coast. Its a bit of a pain in the ass. He only gives a few hours notice for a livestream, i can't stay up 24/7 browsing facebook/suicide forums i have stuff to do. And as long as i live, i have to sleep

edit: looks like there might be only 20 viewers of that stream. Crap. The chances of me getting the video is lower then i thought

Last edited:
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Philip Nitschke has gotten a LOT more info on sn in the past few weeks

I see, I know one person who is a member, will ask him, will be good to find out.

Reactions: NextSummer
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
EDIT: he just uploaded the video on facebook, il try to see if theres new info give me a sec to update the post

This streaming service hes using is just awful.. loading takes a long time
edit 2: links and the video is dead, i got though 9mins, most stuff he said was repeated however. Kinda disappointing
The video was 20min long i was only able to watch 9min of it before it stopped loading. So far it seems like Its just a rehash of known info. He says that theres a "big update" coming to pph about sn and the salts however.

EDIT: he just deleted the post on facebook

Last edited:
Reactions: Redrock
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
EDIT: he just uploaded the video on facebook, il try to see if theres new info give me a sec to update the post

This streaming service hes using is just awful.. loading takes a long time
edit 2: links and the video is dead, i got though 9mins, most stuff he said was repeated however. Kinda disappointing
The video was 20min long i was only able to watch 9min of it before it stopped loading. So far it seems like Its just a rehash of known info. He says that theres a "big update" coming to pph about sn and the salts however.
The video doesn't seem to play at all for me. Clicking the play button does nothing. Can you mirror it?

Edit: updated link: https://iframe.dacast.com/b/123221/f/683141

Last edited:
Reactions: overandout and Redrock
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
The video doesn't seem to play at all for me. Clicking the play button does nothing. Can you mirror it?
I wasn't able to download it. He was using a weird 3th party service. Anyway from what i herd hes just rehashing useless info, keeping the good stuff for another workshop. Hopefully he reuploads the whole thing. By the 9min mark hes just ranting about the salts... no real info about recorded deaths, etc

Reactions: Redrock
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
new infos will be in the May update

Reactions: pleasethistime
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
SUMMARY:
Almost no new info, only thing interesting is what he says at 9:51-10:00, That exit members have gotten a lot more reports from sn deaths. Too bad the hes not willing to share for now. We'' have to wait until the pph may update

"next workshop sat 6 July"

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
He said the debreather is going to be available soon. The Exit Swiss Startup sounds like an important development, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: overandout
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
he says a LOT OF INFO has come in about sn that will be added in the may pph, hopefully someone will upload it when it drops the day it arrives.
timestamp 5:50-6:30

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774 and pleasethistime
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
When is the May edition due?
I don't have cash to buy an exit account on the black market. You will have to ask your connections. There are some people here with pph access but no forum access so we can only see a very small amount of results from sn suicide. Hopefully these people upload the update as its likely it will drop in the next few weeks. He says that reports indicate no suffocation from sn. Seeing by how many exit members are now using sn, we might get a LOT more info VERY soon (weeks) in the pph may update

Last edited:
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Do we have some dedicated who can provide the new PPeH with updated SN info when it comes out?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Why does Phillip state that the debreather will be available on websites right2die.org and suicidekit.net, neither of which exist? Surely if it's going to be available next month, these websites would exist...

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and overandout
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
He says the debreather will cause you disorientation, but how bad is it? For how long? Is it bearable? We won't know until someone tries it.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
If it is for sale next month, I will buy one, if it doesn't have restrictions.

Reactions: Jen Erik
Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, I wish he could have given more information on the debreather. He said nothing about how long it would take or how unpleasant it might be, or whether anyone has actually used it to ctb. Or whether they successfully got round the problem of air getting in while unconscious.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
The mask looks quite secure to me, one could always duct tape it in place or something... as for unpleasantness, since it works in the same way as the exit bag with nitrogen, I think it will be peaceful.

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
Duct tape wouldn't work or Nutech would have continued its development as a viable ctb option. The debreather mask was being developed by them many years ago at the same time as they invented the exit bag method, but was abandoned and not taken up again - except now by an external inventor. It will need to have solved the ongoing problem of air contamination.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Why would air get in while unconscious except via a leak of some sort?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Jen Erik I think he said around £150 on that livestream a few weeks ago, but I'm not totally sure.

• Wow
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
It's written there but I can't figure it out, something like 750?

Attachments

• Debreather.png
    Debreather.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Wow
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
It's written there but I can't figure it out, something like 750?
Probably wishful thinking on my part, but I'm making out that first number to be a 1, so hopefully it's 150

:II

Edited to fix typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Hush Sweet Charlotte and NextSummer
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Jen Erik Haha we actually talked about this here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/thoughts-on-the-debreather.14517/#post-284903 but I wouldn't be surprised if it is more expensive.