M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
You're very well travelled @meowcat I would have loved to have travelled a bit more but am not very good at flying
There are boats still travelling the world, aren'nt there..hehe

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Also,the trick to endure flying that I use is to drink,take meds like alprazolam and Ambien,eat their food and knock out for as long as possible.If I wake up,I repeat the same protocol or watch a movie if i'm up for it.Enough pills make you knock out in those uncomfortable seats.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Also,the trick to endure flying that I use is to drink,take meds like alprazolam and Ambien,eat their food and knock out for as long as possible.If I wake up,I repeat the same protocol or watch a movie if i'm up for it.Enough pills make you knock out in those uncomfortable seats.

It's the smell of the food and the confined space I can't cope with. And I always end up squashed in between two people bigger than me who eat smelly things like month old salami.

Reactions: Ruffian
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
You're very well travelled @meowcat I would have loved to have travelled a bit more but am not very good at flying
I imagine
I think that if you follow my protocols in flying,you would be able to fly 16 hour flights with so much ease that they end up feeling good.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
It's the smell of the food and the confined space I can't cope with. And I always end up squashed in between two people bigger than me who eat smelly things like month old salami.
Just try my protocols for flying.I'm a expert in long distant flights with extreme stopovers.
This is a problem that can be overcome easily if done correctly.And it's easy as cake.Hugs.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Just try my protocols for flying.I'm a expert in long distant flights with extreme stopovers.
This is a problem that can be overcome easily if done correctly.And it's easy as cake.Hugs.

Thank you, meow cat, you're very reassuring xx

Reactions: meowcat and Deleted member 4993
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
have faith,The problem that you are speaking about will dissappear and will be something that you will forget that it ever existed.You will enjoy flights.Trust me.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Flights are uncomfortable to say the least,but only until one knows how to deal with the long flights.After that,they actually become not only comfortable but actually luxurious.Even in that little seat!

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
have faith,The problem that you are speaking about will dissappear and will be something that you will forget that it ever existed.You will enjoy flights.Trust me.
I've flown a lot around and now It actually is something that i look forward to.But without meds,it would be madness.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I've flown a lot around and now It actually is something that i look forward to.But without meds,it would be madness.

Don't you get claustrophobic?

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
The moment i sit on that seat I am claustrophobic.
But when you already have a plan on how to get thru the long flight,thn it won't even matter

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
The Claustriphobic feeling goes away when you take the meds and drink their Booze and you will likly go into your own zone where noting will matter

If I take meds and drink booze @meowcat i would be slumped down wedged under the seat in front

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and meowcat
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
The Clautriphopic feeling usually disappears after you've taken the meds and chilled out a bit with beer or any kind of alcohol.At that moment if you're still uncomfortable,then take more of the knockout meds like Ambien or anything that works.have enough of all these meds in the pocket so you don't run out.They are not going to kill you.They only help you relax and sleep.In a way that you would not care too much if the person sitting next to you ,how huge he/she may be.It dissolves these issues .
I've been on so many long flights having the same problems that you mentioned.
I quickly learnt how to make these flights so much fun that i now look forward to them.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
If I take meds and drink booze @meowcat i would be slumped down wedged under the seat in front
Then slump.The seat belt will still hold you.
Think about these flights as a adventure.
Then do the protocol.You will be fine.
Trust me
Been there Done it.
Super love to you

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
PM me if any questions about this.It is so easy that if a moron like me can figure it out,you will totally excell.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
This monster is only sheep.Easily overcome.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
This problem is easily overcome.Just need to chill and run the med protocals and believe me or not,the flight can be a good experience.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
those saying these meds can be obtained from India..? please mention the websites where we can get them. i am in India. i am searching literally everywhere for a few meds. show me the path please

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
those saying these meds can be obtained from India..? please mention the websites where we can get them. i am in India. i am searching literally everywhere for a few meds. show me the path please
https://www.netmeds.com/
Then for flubromazolam the benzo
You have to add anarchochemist on wickr which is an app on the phone

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
anarchochemist just sells the benzodiazepine you need to have a peaceful exit.

I found [email protected] on Indiamart and they are verified there. They sell Amitriptyline

On Indiamart, people sell things in bulk amounts. its a business platform.. they are middle men btwn business people. we have to provide them our business id(or registration number of our business). i tried to get it from there, all the sellers who contacted me asked for my registration number. If told, its for personal use, they get shocked , refuse to sell. thats what happened with me.
anyway thanks for your efforts.. i'm not looking for amit. actually.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
On Indiamart, people sell things in bulk amounts. its a business platform.. they are middle men btwn business people. we have to provide them our business id(or registration number of our business). i tried to get it from there, all the sellers who contacted me asked for my registration number. If told, its for personal use, they get shocked , refuse to sell. thats what happened with me.
anyway thanks for your efforts.. i'm not looking for amit. actually.
Never happened with me. I've had many successful orders from there

fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
I see what you are looking for on dream market on dark web

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018

You place your and fill out a questionare, its then past on to the docter and if aproved you are issued your online script and issued your meds.
Your English and grammar seems quite poor for a native English speaker from Swansea.