Alois22

Alois22

Jan 24, 2019
I think it's only by prescription xx

Reactions: Circles
Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah its a prescription medicine unless you can get from a selling group or someone that gets it

Puddings

Puddings

Feb 9, 2019
Many moond ago on my first and only (for now) attempt when I was 17 this was the drug I tried to OD on. But as far as I know in my country at least it's prescription only.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know of any online pharmacies that sell amitriptyline
You should be able to get it easily in a third world country like Mexico i think.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
You already said you got this drug for your headaches, why would you be asking this?

Keep trolling

A vision. A true vision.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Puddings

Puddings

Feb 9, 2019
You already said you got this drug for your headaches, why would you be asking this?

Keep trolling
Geesh makes a person feel like a idiot even giving trolls a minute of your time

WrongWayGoBack

WrongWayGoBack

Aug 29, 2018
Lots of comments in this thread stating it's prescription only. Well of course. But OP asked for an online pharmacy to buy it, so all of the above answers are unhelpful.

OP, it's possible. I bought it online and it was delivered in two weeks. The product itself looks like it was
packaged in India. Plenty of online pharmacies sell it otc. If you need more help just ask.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018

Keep trolling
My neurologist was going to prescribe it once I talked to my psychiatrist about whether it interfered with meds I was already taking but my psychiatrist said no since its lethal. Thanks for your input tho. Also I thought you left. Guess not.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Lots of comments in this thread stating it's prescription only. Well of course. But OP asked for an online pharmacy to buy it, so all of the above answers are unhelpful.

OP, it's possible. I bought it online and it was delivered in two weeks. The product itself looks like it was
packaged in India. Plenty of online pharmacies sell it otc. If you need more help just ask.
Could you link me

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Smilla ,

I thought you'd be gone already from the site ... Anyway, still ignoring me ? It was not my intention to be rude, let's say I had my reasons. Yes, I definitely have doubts about N <for me>. The only source (book) I did find was the one by Pieter Admiraal.

@311,

I know there are online pharmacies but if you're in the USA I would not know which one to suggest. Maybe a UK pharmacy ?

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
@Smilla ,

I thought you'd be gone already from the site ... Anyway, still ignoring me ? It was not my intention to be rude, let's say I had my reasons. Yes, I definitely have doubts about N <for me>. The only source (book) I did find was the one by Pieter Admiraal.

@311,

I know there are online pharmacies but if you're in the USA I would not know which one to suggest. Maybe a UK pharmacy ?
I need one like alldaychemist to ship it. I've contacted multiple sellers on Indiamart

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
You can literally use a search engine and enter buy Elavil online and like 10 pharmacies pop up that are somewhat scrupulous. I have used some in the past for Valium, but it's been a while. I would order twice what you think you need, because if they don't come in blister packs you can't know how old or effective they are. Also if you're in the states it could be seized by customs. It's not the horror story people think though. I just got this corny scare tactic flyer and a letter saying don't do it again. Which of course I haven't and as you can see my life's turned around for the better. (That was sarcasm.)

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
You can literally use a search engine and enter buy Elavil online and like 10 pharmacies pop up that are somewhat scrupulous. I have used some in the past for Valium, but it's been a while. I would order twice what you think you need, because if they don't come in blister packs you can't know how old or effective they are. Also if you're in the states it could be seized by customs. It's not the horror story people think though. I just got this corny scare tactic flyer and a letter saying don't do it again. Which of course I haven't and as you can see my life's turned around for the better. (That was sarcasm.)
Thanks a lot man. Found a site. I'm either using this or heroin from online which tested positive for fentanyl

Reactions: Ruffian
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

can you provide me the links to that site? I am not looking for amit. but i am looking for some other meds. which i am unable to get online..

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018

The reason they don't come in blister packs is because they rattle and it's totally obvious what's in the package.
Illegal pharmaceuticals. Making the noise that only a packet of pills can make.
Just saying.

Reactions: Ruffian
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019

You place your and fill out a questionare, its then past on to the docter and if aproved you are issued your online script and issued your meds.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Do you need a prescription
I don't know where you live but if you are in USA,then Tijuana Mexico is the easiest thing to do.i used to cross the border from San Diego and buy whatever and as much as I needed from there.This was many years ago and i did'nt ever dare cross the border with anything that i bought there.But then there were no limits on how much you could buy.The pharmacies were happy to sell.I doubt if that has changed.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018

You place your and fill out a questionare, its then past on to the docter and if aproved you are issued your online script and issued your meds.
sadly it only delivers to United Kingdom

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I don't know where you live but if you are in USA,then Tijuana Mexico is the easiest thing to do.i used to cross the border from San Diego and buy whatever and as much as I needed from there.This was many years ago and i did'nt ever dare cross the border with anything that i bought there.But then there were no limits on how much you could buy.The pharmacies were happy to sell.I doubt if that has changed.

Those were the days weren't they meowcat

Reactions: meowcat and Deleted member 4993
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Does anyone know of any online pharmacies that sell amitriptyline
I can't remember the online pharmacy I bought it. They always say that needs prescription, but at last they didn't ask me anything.
I would try a pharmacy from India, for instance.
I'm sorry I can't give any website, because I can't guarantee it works.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Those were the days weren't they meowcat
Yeah Justaboutdone..It probably still works in Tijuana.Perhaps not to get N but other prescription meds should be still as easy as just walking into any of the countless pharmacies and buying as much as you like.I don't think Mexico would have changed so drastically given that it's still a poor country with ample supplies of meds.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
I can't remember the online pharmacy I bought it. They always say that needs prescription, but at last they didn't ask me anything.
I would try a pharmacy from India, for instance.
I'm sorry I can't give any website, because I can't guarantee it works.
Countries like India and Thailand are tougher.Possible but would have to work very hard to get these meds.Trust me.First hand experience here.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Countries like India and Thailand are tougher.Possible but would have to work very hard to get these meds.Trust me.First hand experience here.

You're very well travelled @meowcat I would have loved to have travelled a bit more but am not very good at flying

Reactions: Deleted member 4993