• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZeroChance888

ZeroChance888

Jul 2, 2020
Mind numbing things like playing solitaire on my iPad or doing crossword puzzles. I can only reorganize my storage spaces or clean my house so many times I'm only hanging on because I still have my parents and also a teenager. Can't bare thinking how much I would more I'd screw my kid up.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead and Huntfish34
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
Momentary distractions mainly through the form of wanking off or listening to music. Not that they work all that well.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Routine.
You'd be amased how time flies when you do the same shit everyday in the same order.
I basically do the same thing everyday.
Sometimes breakfast and dinner is different.
Constantly have music playing mostly jazz type genres and in the evening harder stuff.
Beer, wine and cigarettes.
Pizza, dürüm and ayrans.
Read and watch allot of news, facebook, reddit, SS.
A show in the evening or two.
If I feel motivated I go trainspotting and hope this time I will jump.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Even with therapy and medications, I'm so far gone that coping doesn't work anymore. I'm just barely hanging on.

• Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Deleted member 19654 and voyager
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I must be the most unlucky person on here, i mean i literally cant feel pleasure from anything, i dunno whats wrong with me tho ,been to many doctors but no one could help,have been researching online for many years now ,nothing helpful i found, I've become so numb and have such an empty feeling all the time,and been unable to feel pleasure from anything sux so much ,so i dont have any coping mechanism,i just spend the days doing nothing,its extremely difficult and worst part is no one can help and no one understands it ,
anhedonia

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
For each day I scratch an X on the wall with my fingernail.

Reactions: grimfukis
A

ADruinedmylife

Oct 5, 2020
I must be the most unlucky person on here, i mean i literally cant feel pleasure from anything, i dunno whats wrong with me tho ,been to many doctors but no one could help,have been researching online for many years now ,nothing helpful i found, I've become so numb and have such an empty feeling all the time,and been unable to feel pleasure from anything sux so much ,so i dont have any coping mechanism,i just spend the days doing nothing,its extremely difficult and worst part is no one can help and no one understands it ,
Have you ever been or are currently on psych meds?

Reactions: EmptyManForever
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Drugs, hitting myself, isolating. fucking around on railway bridges, whining on SS

D

DogWalker

May 13, 2019
I can't do it because I'm in a very loving and healthy relationship. We've been together 10 years now since our mid 20s. We're made for each other. So sounds crazy right? Many people on here would love to be in my shoes in regards to that aspect of my life. But we've had so many terrible things happen to us together in regards to so much else. In terms of my benefit of being alive to her... I've enriched her life greatly, brought joy and happiness to her family, and then to our nieces and nephews on her side. Her family life was very shitty before I showed up, I brought a friendly dynamic to a very verbally abusive parent relationship. Most of that went away after I arrived. While I view all that extended family as just an unfortunate collateral damage if I did CTB... I just can't god damned do it to my wife... and leave her alone with her family life that would no doubt regress from what I know very well about them now.

I'd feel bad for my dad also, but it wouldn't stop me... by having kids you risk them dying. For my mom I wouldn't care since she has gaslighted me for 20 years to protect my sociopath brother. She destroyed our once amazing relationship by blaming me for decades for reacting to his crybully attacks on me and other people.

So now I just feel bad and carry on with life like a robot... so I don't destroy my wife's life. I feel a responsibility, like I made a mistake bringing her into my life, always knowing I had this aspect to me, this willingness to die if things went bad... and then they did. So yeah, I'm like trapped by my conscience to not destroy her life. If she died in an accident I'd be dead within a day. Probably long cable around my neck, tied to tree, and flooring my car.