T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
"No I dont want you to ctb I wanr you alive" and then treat you bad. All they do is throwing shit at me. So this is why you want to keep me alive?! I can't wait to die and finish this. It's sad that it ends this way but it's the only way. There was I point when I liked life but now is only my mind telling me to stoo all this. To finish this once and for all. I can't continue like this. This is not life anymore. Please I wish I died right now of a heart attack or something!!!!!!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, highlyvolatile, Kassender and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Keep in mind, everybody who says "I don't want you to CTB" does that because of their own reasons.
They feel comfortable that you are nearby even though you are suffering.
They feel okay that you are close to them because it gives them something.
That's a pure selfishness that they want you to stay.
If you truly love, you will let go.

• Love
Reactions: Ulisses, throwaway_2620, Pryras and 4 others
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Keep in mind, everybody who says "I don't want you to CTB" does that because of their own reasons.
They feel comfortable that you are nearby even though you are suffering.
They feel okay that you are close to them because it gives them something.
That's a pure selfishness that they want you to stay.
If you truly love, you will let go.
Couldn't be anymore true.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: faust and TimeToBiteTheDust
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I experienced similar things IRL too. When I was a kid, I never gave it much thought (due to lack of self-awareness) but as I've grown older and wiser along with more self-awareness and critical thinking, I realized that people are very selfish and only want me alive so they don't have to feel "bad". It's (almost) always about them, and (almost) never about the person that is going through life. This is a major step towards my misanthropic stance of the world.

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi, PrettyMoose, highlyvolatile and 3 others
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Unfortunately people get their life lessons from soap operas and others off FB so the shit continues to spin around in all directions and you're used as an emotional punch bag.

Reactions: WhyWeDoNotKillRavens and TimeToBiteTheDust
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Yes - 'mental health' settings were where I encountered this most intensely - "beatings will continue until morale improves" is the main m.o.
You deserve people who support you alleviating your suffering on yr own terms. We all do.

Reactions: WhyWeDoNotKillRavens and PrettyMoose