• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I've seen posts on other websites of people talking about how hot sh is to them. These people comment weird sexual things under posts of actual fresh sh. I hate to judge, but I dont agree with sexualizing sh.

Whats your opinion on this?

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral 🥰
Mar 25, 2024
Don't hate to judge, they are directly being harmful to someone they know is already struggling. The world would be better off if they were executed.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
Don't be ashamed of judging such despicable people, OP. The fact that some people can sexualize an act literally called self-harm, let alone the reasoning behind it, makes me sick to the core.

I've mentioned this on here here before, but there are even people who will pay you to cut yourself on camera, provided that you're a girl, and I won't be surprised at all if these people prey on young boys as well...

I hate how there's zero media coverage of these issues.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I've seen posts on other websites of people talking about how hot sh is to them. These people comment weird sexual things under posts of actual fresh sh. I hate to judge, but I dont agree with sexualizing sh.

Whats your opinion on this?
It's kind of sick if someone else's SH is turning you on..... I m sorry to judge, too, but sometimes in life we need to take a stand. To me this is sadistic.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SH is sick and the people doing it need help not sexual crap from a bunch of losers on Tumblr.

SH is one of mu biggest life regrets.

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral 🥰
Mar 25, 2024
I've mentioned this on here here before, but there are even people who will pay you to cut yourself on camera, provided that you're a girl, and I won't be surprised at all if these people prey on young boys as well...
They do, they did it to me

Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
I'm extremely liberal when it comes to accepting other people's kinks, fetishes and sexual desires but NOT when it comes to sexual gratification of those who are vulnerable and/or unable to give (informed) consent. That's abuse.