SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
To me, it seems that everyone is very selfish. It is easy to see the self-gain from nearly every action someone completes, and people use others without a second thought. The people against suicide and this site always cite vulnerable people and the maliciousness of this site, but it's so easy to tell that they're just motivated by their own world view, or in many cases money or respect. In my life, the people I've had the misfortune to interact with always use me or discard me. I don't have any positive relationship with anyone. Even on this website, the amount of users who vent their desire to die daily, but go on to say everyone younger than them should be unable to die, is reflective of human nature. I guess that in this world, people only help others when it benefits them and we're really on our own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Deleted member 31858, redeyepiranha and 4 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @SilentSadness,
No matter what people say, your sentiment isn't madness;
You deserve treatment with true kindness.
You deserve gladness.

I'm so sorry you haven't been treated with love. And I agree with you, everyone seem to have their hidden agenda behind their kindness.
And some people are particularly exploited by others. They tend to be considered "undeserved," which means that people think their misfortune is their own fault or due to their immaturity, I think.

In my case, I feel I'm loved when somebody actually makes an effort for me, but such a person is rare. People who are willing to "suffer together" are rare.
I can't help but wish you the best 💙💛

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and SilentSadness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that humans are very self centred, they only care about what directly affects themselves, and most lack compassion for the suffering that exists here in this hellish world. I see it as being a tragic mistake how the human species even evolved in the first place as humans just create so much harm.

Reactions: floralheaddress, Rogue Proxy and Deleted member 31858
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
No shit, that's the point of the term selfishness in this world. That is reality—no matter how veiled they try to be other wise (be it caring, donating, help, whatever), they still have it as they won't ever always not be.