Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I sometimes tell people about my thoughts of it. The people around me know that I have such thoughts and plans sometimes.
They keep asking me why I smile, thinking about this.
I guess one explanation is, that I don't want them to think I will go through with it and that I want to hide it, even though I'm talking about it.
On the other hand it's probably because it's so freeing to talk about the stuff I usually have to think about (and fight) all by myself
And additionally it's an option for me. Something that would give peace to my mind and when worst comes to worst I still have this.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Dont ever tell anyone u are going to suicide on any particular date. I know it sounds lonely because 100% the person who knows will call ambulance.

Reactions: Someone123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, I always see it as best to keep my thoughts of suicide to myself but that is just me personally. I believe that telling others can do no good. Your feelings are understandable though, it would comfort me greatly if I had a way to peacefully exit this world at a time of my own choosing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: member1 and Talvikki
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
Dont ever tell anyone u are going to suicide on any particular date. I know it sounds lonely because 100% the person who knows will call ambulance.
Lmao I wouldn't do that either