K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Hey there,

I've been creeping on this website for months but only recently joined so please forgive me if this isn't the correct way to ask. I'm pretty sure I've decided on partial as my method and I've read through the megathread, the 8ch link, the Geo Stone book and multiple other resources. I'm still having trouble.

Specifics on what I've been trying:
- Weirdly enough, I've been having problems locating a place to ctb but I actually used a treadmill for my anchor. Hear me out, the treadmill can be raised and I've fairly short (5 foot) and while actually hanging my knees touch the ground yet my arms cannot.
- I've been using a scarf (not sure of what type of material but it's pretty stretchy but EXTREMELY tight when tied).
- I lower myself rather then just throwing all of my weight down.
- I have a fairly thick neck.

I feel as though I can confidently locate my pulse before putting my head through the slipknot. My issue is that I'm not passing out. I get all the typical symptoms you hear from failures, tingling lips, throbbing pain, feeling like my heads gonna explode, etc etc. But also - I'm having trouble breathing. My breaths become extremely laboured and I feel like my body trying to breathe may actually be causing my symptoms.

So my question(s) - do you think putting something in between the slipknot and my trachea would reduce these symptoms? Do you think it's an issue with my anchor not being high enough? Obviously I'm hitting my jugular but not my carotid or I would have passed out. Is this the cause of my symptoms or do I just simply need more pressure?

Any help would be amazing! Again, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or something.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, 21Neberg, lemmeeleev and 2 others
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
"using a scarf - it's pretty stretchy" is not ideal - in my opinion, to stopp the blood-flow

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Feline
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
You are not putting enough weight down and only compressing the jugulars without compressing the carotids, hence the throbbing head feeling. It's not meant to happen. Put all your weight down at once, ignore the pain and forget about breathing. If you put enough pressure your trachea will also be compressed.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, lemmeeleev, Feline and 5 others
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
Hey there,

I've been creeping on this website for months but only recently joined so please forgive me if this isn't the correct way to ask. I'm pretty sure I've decided on partial as my method and I've read through the megathread, the 8ch link, the Geo Stone book and multiple other resources. I'm still having trouble.

- Weirdly enough, I've been having problems locating a place to ctb but I actually used a treadmill for my anchor. Hear me out, the treadmill can be raised and I've fairly short (5 foot) and while actually hanging my knees touch the ground yet my arms cannot.
- I've been using a scarf (not sure of what type of material but it's pretty stretchy but EXTREMELY tight when tied).

I feel as though I can confidently locate my pulse before putting my head through the slipknot. My issue is that I'm not passing out. I get all the typical symptoms you hear from failures, tingling lips, throbbing pain, feeling like my heads gonna explode, etc etc. But also - I'm having trouble breathing. My breaths become extremely laboured and I feel like my body trying to breathe may actually be causing my symptoms.

So my question(s) - do you think putting something in between the slipknot and my trachea would reduce these symptoms? Do you think it's an issue with my anchor not being high enough? Obviously I'm hitting my jugular but not my carotid or I would have passed out. Is this the cause of my symptoms or do I just simply need more pressure?

Any help would be amazing! Again, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or something.

You relay my experience from just this morning. I am using the bathroom door for suspension. My scarf is not stretchy, I throb close to blackout, but when I come up for air like Carla in the video I don't pass out the way siphon effect is meant to play. I'll try again tonight and hope to succeed.

Good luck Kukubananas

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, lemmeeleev, Feline and 1 other person
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
You are not putting enough weight down and only compressing the jugulars without compressing the carotids, hence the throbbing head feeling. It's not meant to happen. Put all your weight down at once, ignore the pain and forget about breathing. If you put enough pressure your trachea will also be compressed.

Perhaps it's as you say but the girl in the video doesn't appear to need all her weight or suffer any pain?

Reactions: maka, Deleted member 4288 and lemmeeleev
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
I thought you would still be able to breathe using this method? The point is blocking your carotid not the trachea... right?

Reactions: essbet, Deleted member 4288 and lemmeeleev
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
"using a scarf - it's pretty stretchy" is not ideal - in my opinion, to stopp the blood-flow
Question for you - nylon is also pretty stretchy. The woman from Geo Stones(?) book tied 2 nylon stockings around her neck and died that way. How was that possible? My scarf isn't really that stretchy I wish I knew the material... you might compare it to the fabric of an athletic t shirt the ones that are a bit silky. The band around my neck is about 2 inches in width once around my neck. You think it may just be too thick?

Reactions: maka, lemmeeleev and Feline
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
smother (to the lung) last long > 60 secounds & is painfull,

congestion (the blood-transport) goes much quicker, < 10 sec

to black out

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Feline

Feline

I am Purity, they call me Perverted.
Jan 24, 2019
I have used soft clothing for comfort for partial in the past. Certainly helped me, but sadly not enough!

Hey there,

Feline

Feline

Jan 24, 2019
You could tie the scarf onto a wheel of a car or something, maybe? Might break your neck as well.

Question for you - nylon is also pretty stretchy. The woman from Geo Stones(?) book tied 2 nylon stockings around her neck and died that way. How was that possible? My scarf isn't really that stretchy I wish I knew the material... you might compare it to the fabric of an athletic t shirt the ones that are a bit silky. The band around my neck is about 2 inches in width once around my neck. You think it may just be too thick?

Reactions: KatieW and lemmeeleev
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
@Kukubananas could you please urgently PM or kik me? I need to ask you something important.

kik: iamwkatie

Last edited:
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
You could tie the scarf onto a wheel of a car or something, maybe? Might break your neck as well.

Attaching to a carwheel beats the purpose of partial as a soft contrast to hanging or death by truck.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Feline
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
I have failed with this method too on multiple tries. The siphon doesn't kick in. I'm unable to replicate the video.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4288 and Feline
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
smother (to the lung) last long > 60 secounds & is painfull,

congestion (the blood-transport) goes much quicker, < 10 sec

to black out
Right I know this, my problem is that I'm finding it difficult to breathe which has to be something wrong with my set up. Do you think putting
@Kukubananas could you please urgently PM or kik me? I need to ask you something important.

kik: iamwkatie

Hey katie, I have no idea how to PM and I don't have a kik... Could you pm me?

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I've failed hanging so many times. I think my positioning is always off. I end up choking, and instinctually grabbing the rope or branch ect every time. Maybe it's because I don't use a proper nuse knot, but climing figure 8 knot. I've even made a makeshift vice, and hung myself from a coat hook with my hands slipped in back into makeshift vice. Then I kicked out the chair with wheels. I couldn't help thrashing around, and break half the hook, on my tiptoes, unpinning my hands unpinned from my back and the door. I just feel I could never get wasted enough to override it. I've even tried.

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I have used soft clothing for comfort for partial in the past. Certainly helped me, but sadly not enough!
I find nothing is really comfortable when doing this. I'm guessing the only way may be passing out, which I can never do somehow.

Reactions: Salvacion, Feline and lemmeeleev
Feline

Feline

Jan 24, 2019
I never got there either, just felt like my head was gonna explode/eyes were gonna pop out!

I find nothing is really comfortable when doing this. I'm guessing the only way may be passing out, which I can never do somehow.

Reactions: Never Free
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
I've failed hanging so many times. I think my positioning is always off. I end up choking, and instinctually grabbing the rope or branch ect every time. Maybe it's because I don't use a proper nuse knot, but climing figure 8 knot. I've even made a makeshift vice, and hung myself from a coat hook with my hands slipped in back into makeshift vice. Then I kicked out the chair with wheels. I couldn't help thrashing around, and break half the hook, on my tiptoes, unpinning my hands unpinned from my back and the door. I just feel I could never get wasted enough to override it. I've even tried.
Use slipknot or yoga belt