• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I read somewhere that partial is for people who partially want to commit suicide. This is resonating with me right now. I don't know if I can "make it work." It takes so much will power, yet seems so simple for people to actually go through with it when you read it in the news of partial or what other people post about being able to black out.

What am I doing wrong? Why can't I follow through. It's so easy to back out of I guess, so when survival kicks in....it isn't even an issue to back out of it. Guess I should commit myself to another method. I've whined on here a lot about partial & survival instinct and universal interventions, I guess that I need to stop caring about those interventions and stop trying a method that just plain is not working for me. I feel like such a failure in death as well as in life. Partial seemed so easy a while back. Now it doesn't.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, OkTotti and 2 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Survival instict can kick in with any method i.e before jumping, before swallowing N, before pulling the bag over your head, every single method. Just got to find a way to overcome it, explore the reasons you cant do it. If your worried about pain, choose a painfree method, worried about being saved go somewhere it wouldnt happen. My only reason for not going through with it for far is financial, if i buy what i need and dont succeed im broke so im going to sell some of my thibgs tomorrow so at least if i fail i can get to the end of the month financially.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Partial hanging has the same effect as full hanging.

What you read is probably some dumbass who is trying to be a good samaritan, or a dumbass who has no idea what he's talking about.

Partial hanging is my choice if my CO plan fails.

Also, Robin Williams used a belt for his suicide, that is considered partial hanging.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Yuffe, balancingaqt and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
As for survival instinct and chances of success, it will be hard and varies from individual to individual since not every person's SI is the same. Regarding success chances, I'd always go for the most successful method that is also accessible. In my case, firearms.

What you read is probably some dumbass who is trying to be a good samaritan, or a dumbass who has no idea what he's talking about.

Most likely the former, since I assume people who try to dissuade others don't know what they are talking about and want to be seen smart yet a good samaritan.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Retched and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I tried partial suspension hanging during erotic asphyxiation some time ago. I sat down in a noose to a few soft pillows and when i relaxed my legs and sat down, the blackout came immediately. Fortunately, i was not alone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Retched
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
But full hanging is more certain. If you started, you can´t stop it and escape.

Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
I tried partial suspension hanging during erotic asphyxiation some time ago. I sat down in a noose to a few soft pillows and when i relaxed my legs and sat down, the blackout came immediately. Fortunately, i was not alone.
I don't blackout immediately. I guess everyone is different.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I fully want to CTB yet failed at partial hanging. Partial has nothing to do with partially wanting to die. The reason I did it was to try and avoid the pain or full suspension. But it was a lot more painful than I thought. My mind wouldn't let me go though with it.

Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I also didn't have blackout always. Only sometimes. Maybe carotides must being right closed and it isn't always. Maybe was activated vagus nerve (it can stop the heart). But when i tried it more times, the blackout came.

Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
I fully want to CTB yet failed at partial hanging. Partial has nothing to do with partially wanting to die. The reason I did it was to try and avoid the pain or full suspension. But it was a lot more painful than I thought. My mind wouldn't let me go though with it.
Agreed. There is no painless way. My mind makes me stop too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 1 other person
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
I like the fact you was about to play with yourself while someone else was there lol. What's that about

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Jiva
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I like the fact you was about to play with yourself while someone else was there lol. What's that about
I wanted try it, but safe. It was interesting play. Now i know, that it is possible i die this way. But more i prefer complete hanging, because it is sure.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
For me there are some scary side effects to doing partial, it felt as if jumping from a great height, sensation of falling ECT. Also sound distortion like you were directly on a road with cars speeding by splashing slush on the road, vision fading to black, that's where the survival instinct kicked in, religious upbringing equating falling to hell didn't help matters at all either. A method in which you lose consciousness first would be my chosen route.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
That's a benefit of partial suspension. You can stop it, if unconsciousness didn't come. I still think the hanging is the most simple, cheap and available. The high jump is maybe much more cheap and available, but it isn´t so simple do it for me. And it isn´t so sure, i think.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 1 other person
B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
Nah, I'm going with partial because it requires the least "equipment". Once I blackout I hope thats the end.

Reactions: wanttodie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Retched and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'm going with partial to

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals