nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Trying to get myself to pass out to test if I can find the right place.

I can't seem to find the right place.
Just wanted some help/advice with this.
Going to keep trying, hopefully I'll get it.

The first time I tried with my fingers I felt tingly but I've never gotten that sensation back D:

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
In 40 minutes I'm going to post a photo with the marked spot

Reactions: balancingaqt, Miss clefable and dwimplepeen213
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
IMG 20180906 141342

If you apply pressure on the blask spots with your fingers you'll interrupt the blood flow to your brain.
So this is the spot, approximately.
About the rope I'm not an expert, you can just test it on the spot and see if it works

Reactions: betteroffdead, Deutsch, anelakapu and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
View attachment 1052

If you apply pressure on the blask spots with your fingers you'll interrupt the blood flow to your brain.
About the rope I'm not an expert, you can just test it on the spot and see if it works
I thought those were the jugulars

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Strangulation Toolkit Image
the jugular ones are more external

For me the spot on the first photo it's perfect

Reactions: anelakapu and Dani Paradox
T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
View attachment 1052

wait a sec i've always been ptrying to put the rope up as high as i could on my neck. perhaps this is why i have so much trouble with partial?

Reactions: MistakesHappen and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
wait a sec i've always been ptrying to put the rope up as high as i could on my neck. perhaps this is why i have so much trouble with partial?
I had the same issue. Yeah, you want it low on your neck, not high.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
If done right you can still breathe during the process until you black out.... the trick is to not crush your windpipe and there are ways to do that.

Reactions: MistakesHappen, lv-gras and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Y'all are making me fantasize about ctb. WTF I NEED TO DO IT RIGHT NOW. Just a few more days.......

Reactions: shinitai, betteroffdead, NoHope and 2 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
If done right you can still breathe during the process until you black out.... the trick is to not crush your windpipe and there are ways to do that.

Exactly, not too much pressure and the right spot + right type of rope

Reactions: lv-gras and StarDust
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Y'all are making me fantasize about ctb. WTF I NEED TO DO IT RIGHT NOW. Just a few more days.......

True, talking about it makes it seem real, you can feel it on your skin.

Last edited:
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Exactly, not too much pressure and the right spot + right type of rope
You can also cut a 1 inch or a bit bigger pvc pipe in half and pad the edges and place it on your throat then add the rope....it will knock you out in about 3 sec. (also you would need to make a notch on the other side of the pipe to ensure no slippage from the rope...this way it gets held in place)

Last edited:
Reactions: NoHope, RM5998, lv-gras and 2 others
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Lost all hope has info on it and here's what they say
Stone also mentions that having the noose higher on the neck (i.e. closer to the jaw/base of the head) is less likely to compress the airway since some of the pressure from the rope may be taken by the jaw and skull, rather than all the pressure going on the neck. If the intention is to achieve death simply by constricting the arteries to the head, having the rope higher on the neck would seem sensible.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
You can also cut a 1 inch or a bit bigger pvc pipe in half and pad the edges and placed on your throat then add the rope....it will knock you out in about 3 sec. (also you would need to make a notch on the other side of the pipe to ensure no slippage from the rope...this way it gets held in place)

Ingenious, great idea

Reactions: StarDust
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Lost all hope has info on it and here's what they say
Stone also mentions that having the noose higher on the neck (i.e. closer to the jaw/base of the head) is less likely to compress the airway since some of the pressure from the rope may be taken by the jaw and skull, rather than all the pressure going on the neck. If the intention is to achieve death simply by constricting the arteries to the head, having the rope higher on the neck would seem sensible.

I'm talking from experience and with the rope high on the neck i can't pass out, maybe because you need more force since the jaw is holding some

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks I figured since he's never Attemped it might be theory only

Reactions: MistakesHappen
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Some sites say the knot should be at back and others say the front and others say the left. Does anyone know what works best and why

Last edited:
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Some sites say the know should be at back and others say the front and others say the left. Does anyone know what works best and why
Honestly, it all boils down to just compressing the carotid the right way and quick so you go unconscious as fast as possible.

Reactions: MistakesHappen and Shay
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Some sites say the know should be at back and others say the front and others say the left. Does anyone know what works best and why

Dani Paradox suggested in the back a few threads ago and with me it has always been revealed as the best spot.
Definitely on the back

Reactions: lv-gras and Shay
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Thanks everyone for the tips and help - I'll probay give it another shot when I have the chance. I need to get it right.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Some sites say the knot should be at back and others say the front and others say the left. Does anyone know what works best and why
Ya....the reason is that the knot is where the least amount of pressure is applied, and since you don't need any pressure in the back....all of the pressure is on the arteries :) Knot in the back, noose towards the bottom of your neck.........in a matter of seconds you'll be like, "oh shit!"

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
View attachment 1052

I tried to place my fingers and push down in that spot. I could feel my pulse under my fingers but didn't feel tingly. Granted I am shaking, unable to really stand and feeling weak (Idk why - felt like that before trying) so many that's effecting it

Reactions: lv-gras
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I tried to place my fingers and push down in that spot. I could feel my pulse under my fingers but didn't feel tingly. Granted I am shaking, unable to really stand and feeling weak (Idk why - felt like that before trying) so many that's effecting it

I don't usually feel That tingly, it's important also the direction in which you apply force, with a few tests you'll understand

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone here use padding around the neck to prevent rope burn? I know to use padding for the throat, but i'm talking about at the sides of the neck. Maybe Il put tissue there or something because I get rope burn marks from friction as the rope tightens

Reactions: NoHope and lv-gras
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
What prevents the noose from coming loose once you pass out? I'm afraid of passing out and waking up bc it came loose bc of position or noise loosening bc there's no more tension once I pass out and possibly move

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Tie a slipknot, put your hand in it and pull. Does it look like it would come loose?

The noose, if tied correctly, will tighten really hard once you pass out. Check out some of these pics, there are many good examples of how to do partial suspension https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/21-Hanging-Collection/page526?s=490ce252ad81286ee275384ffe863d9a
The trouble though is the passing out bit. I can't even get myself to pass out even if I try pressing different places on the arteries :(

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Everything you need to know is in the resource link... https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/