MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
I'm torn between partial and full, with full and good anchor and ligature and not found it's a certainty to succeed, but since I don't have a good anchor point, the logistics of doing it in the woods and bring a ladder or equivalent to stand on makes it harder, so I lean towards partial.

What do you think the most common reason for failure is (let's not include bad anchor point, a knot that doesn't tighten)

Do you have experience from a failure?

My thoughts is that lack of determination is a very common reason, like easing into the noose and only constricting jugulars, or "overdoing it" going really hard into the noose so it becomes painful.

Share your thoughts.

Reactions: Evelyn Lane
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
Most people that try partial suspension hanging don't even lose consciousness. I'd be more interested in hearing what those that lost consciousness have to say.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Most people that try partial suspension hanging don't even lose consciousness. I'd be more interested in hearing what those that lost consciousness have to say.
Yes that would be suitable for this discussion also, I think the answer to your question is how tight the noose knot is, and also position of body.

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue šŸŒ¹šŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
i almost did it. i just let go of the scarf little bit before because i really didn't want to pass out at that moment.