• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Bathroom is the only place where I can CTB at peace but I am afraid that after I lose consciousness my body might move a lot which will make my parents aware and break the door or smth. So I wanted to know that does your body starts moving after u pass out? And if yes then can u stop it?

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Bathroom is the only place where I can CTB at peace but I am afraid that after I lose consciousness my body might move a lot which will make my parents aware and break the door or smth. So I wanted to know that does your body starts moving after u pass out? And if yes then can u stop it?
put this as a help thread, not much of a discussion

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
How strong would be the convulsions? Can I stop it by tieing my hands?
It's not just your hands. Your entire body will start thrashing around as your brain scrambles to exist without air. How much you move will be unique to you. You could just twitch a little or you could look like a fish on land.

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
It's not just your hands. Your entire body will start thrashing around as your brain scrambles to exist without air. How much you move will be unique to you. You could just twitch a little or you could look like a fish on land.
Maybe doing it in bathroom won't be a good idea after all

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Student
Jul 18, 2023
I'm very sorry to hear your struggling... I'd reccomend however, if you really must choose such a method, it basically has to be when you have the house for yourself for at least several hours. Otherwise, it's too dangerous; that'll you be discovered.

r.vival

r.vival

Mar 29, 2024
I'm very sorry to hear your struggling... I'd reccomend however, if you really must choose such a method, it basically has to be when you have the house for yourself for at least several hours. Otherwise, it's too dangerous; that'll you be discovered.
i agree with fadingdawn.. if you're discovered too soon things might not end that well for you. i hope you find peace.

godbody

godbody

Apr 21, 2024
I don't know why you'd want to do this while your parents are home.

You'll thrash about & Ive even heard, on here in fact, of people passing out then waking up on their feet due to the SI & thrashing about. Thrash about hard enough & put a foot on the floor, you'll push yourself up.

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Appreciate it. But is this methodo really bad or something? I've heard it has good success rate and easy to pull off

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Student
Jul 18, 2023
Appreciate it. But is this methodo really bad or something? I've heard it has good success rate and easy to pull off
If done right -- which isn't always as easy as it sounds -- you can black out in under a minute; but it takes a long, long time for you to die. If the ropes slips, the anchor-point breaks, or if someone interrupts you, and releases you from the partial-suspense, you can end up with severe and irreparable brain damage.

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
If done right -- which isn't always as easy as it sounds -- you can black out in under a minute; but it takes a long, long time for you to die. If the ropes slips, the anchor-point breaks, or if someone interrupts you, and releases you from the partial-suspense, you can end up with severe and irreparable brain damage.
How does the rope slips from your neck? Or do you mean it gets untied from the anchor point?

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
My house has a basement, would that be a safer place to hang yourself? I never have the house to myself

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Student
Jul 18, 2023
My house has a basement, would that be a safer place to hang yourself? I never have the house to myself
I can't advise, nor comment, on something so specific to yourself, and what you feel is right doing.
How does the rope slips from your neck? Or do you mean it gets untied from the anchor point?
You should look up the partial suspension megathread on this forum, your questions might be answered there.