• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nicelookinhills

nicelookinhills

boxedin
Jan 1, 2021
I've tried multiple times to partially hang. I've felt loads of pressure in my head and waited around 40 seconds but I got nothing. I know pressure needs to be applied to blood vessels on the side of my neck and I made sure pressure was applied there. I also felt like I could barely breath whilst it was happening. Could the ligature I'm using be too wide? (I've tried using martial arts belt and tie) I've tried doing it tighter with tourniquet method but I got same result. I've read suicide wiki about placement but clearly I'm doing something wrong idk

D

DespairBeyondRepair

May 9, 2020
I tested a partial hanging, just to see how it would feel...I mentioned this in another comment, but I didn't describe what I did. So...not being able to breath creates panic in your body; definitely don't want the exploding head feeling, and mostly, I don't want to be aware when my body starts to fight. I've seen suicide hanging - standing on a chair method- vids(this is what turned me away from that method before) I've noticed that after about 10 sec,
the persons arms fall limp. I think that's a bit of a sign that they've passed out. Then their body fights. Anyway, I was standing up, I wrapped the belt(a long soft bathrobe belt) behind my neck, as if I was putting on a scarf. Then I crossed them in front and tightened it while pulling up, under my chin, with the ends of rope going behind my head. I could breath. There was slight pressure, but not bothersome, and around 7/8 seconds I had a pleasant fainting feeling, with vision going dark. The problem is that because the rope is only crossed in front, it wouldn't take much to undo it...which would probably happen when my body fights it....but I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to make it stable. I think the best way to go would be hypoxia on a plane...just fall asleep..