• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Guys , the only medicine I can get is paracetamol and I read threats Saint there was a method of that. I dont care if I cant really trust It, is the only thing I have

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Yeah please don't. I used to research suicide methods very often when I was younger, and I remember learning that it's a VERY painful way to go. You will most likely survive with terrible damage to your liver. I understand how desperate you may feel to go, but this will not be worth it. Please don't.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Don't even think about it. Technically impossible. It can be done, but the pain and the time it will take to kill you will make you go to a hospital in the first moment you feel pain.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
It is not really a good idea tontry paracetamol. I took an overdose last week as well and have done several over the past few years - often in a dissociative state where I have had no conscious control. Still here - probably because I stop when I realise what I am doing. Been admitted to hospital in the past for the antidote as I did took a bit more than usual at the time - but now it looks like the body is getting used to being abused and still feeling the effects from last week. My understanding is that people can pass away from a massive overdose, but it is rare and extremely painful - and more likely to survive and live a very painful life with liver damage etc. It is not worth trying it out.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
It's the WORST method ever! You will VERY likely survive, with liver damage, heavy pain, being locked in a ward and then monitored where you would not be able to research better methods for years or maybe ever. When you are alone for years to come, someone will be there trying to play savior, and you will feel so bugged out.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Horrible, painful, slow way to go. We are talking days and days- and if anyone interacts with you during that time, they are going to notice that you are jaundice and take you to a hospital.
Liver failure is not the way to go. If you must ctb, please pick almost any other method- for your own peace.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I attempted ctb with paracetamol a couple years back. DO NOT DO IT. I have permanent liver damage and it didn't get me anywhere close to death.

godbody

godbody

Apr 21, 2024
Literally the worst & least likely way to go — I did it over 10 years ago when I was 15 or 16 & that's about the age you should stop thinking it's even going to do anything or is a viable option. It'll just make you vomit, get you hospitalised & make all future attempts or self-harm into a huge fucken deal. Also pretty embarrassing going to the hospital for an OD on paracetamol because of how unlikely it is you'll die — these days seen as (& rightfully so) an attention seeking cry for help (seeking attention isn't a bad thing, but it's misguided in this way)

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Okay guys, its just so dificult for me . I cant have other drugs, and sn isnt viable

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
Read the resources compilation thread.

• Informative
Reactions: golta
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

• Informative
Reactions: golta
ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
there's a reason over the counter drugs are so accessible, and it's because death by taking them is quite difficult, you'd need to swallow like fifteen boxes and if you don't end up dying you'll be living with debilitating damage for a long time. You deserve better than that, don't overdose on OTC medication