issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Hey everybody, my anxiety has been kicking in hard and I feel really exhausted. I have an awful panic attack every morning for hours that gives me jello legs, nausea, hard and fast heartbeat. It gets so debilitating I have to curl up in bed and just hope it passes. If i manage to calm down It comes back with a vengeance 3 hours later. Lately the only thing that calms me down is the fact I have a way out. Just wanted to know if anyone else out here has panic attacks?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nosoul, Lostandlooking, botanormal and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry you go through that, it sounds absolutely exhausting. I go through the same exact thing, I end up having to wake up for work about 3/4 hours before I actually need to get up, just to deal with this. The only thing I've been able to do to cope with it is distracting myself heavily, I just get up and immediately put on some music, or a youtube video, and try my best to ignore it. It doesn't always work, but it's the only thing that helps me at the moment. Sorry I can't think of any better advice, but just know that you're heard and understood, and I'm sending you big hugs! :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: issyishere
ineverlearn

ineverlearn

Dec 1, 2020
It's been like this for months for me. Until just recently, when I finally decided on my method. Since then the panic attacks have almost subsided completely. Now I'm consumed by darkness and emptiness.

I still can't get out of bed, sometimes I'm unable to move for 15 hours or so. If I can sleep then I can avoid the pain. And even when I do get up, I'll spend my waking hours lying in bed anyway, waiting for the day to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and issyishere
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Hey everybody, my anxiety has been kicking in hard and I feel really exhausted. I have an awful panic attack every morning for hours that gives me jello legs, nausea, hard and fast heartbeat. It gets so debilitating I have to curl up in bed and just hope it passes. If i manage to calm down It comes back with a vengeance 3 hours later. Lately the only thing that calms me down is the fact I have a way out. Just wanted to know if anyone else out here has panic attacks?
I have terrible panic attacks throughout the day, it's awful because I don't have an easy way out. I just delaying any chores, no motivation to eat just want to sleep forever.

I Damaged my ability to nap, whenever I do anything I'm exhausted and then I just lay there wanting to die.

I have same feelings but my dogs make me walk them, which is exhausting when it used to be nothing.

Haven't been able to eat more than a small meal each day.

I wish someone could just take me out, but then u still worry about dogs because they want to live.

Feeling stuck and depressed