• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daniel123

Daniel123

Apr 3, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm in really bad midset right now. I need to know a few painless methods just so I can get easier through stuff knowing I have a back up plan. I really have hard time scrolling through this website because so many of you are struggling as I'm and that is making me even more depressed. So I would really appreciate your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Hennessy
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
The closest to painless methods would be gunshot (as long as you aim at the correct place), jumping (if you die on impact) or N. Maybe also CO poisoning or hanging. They're will be some temporary discomfort but they are reliable as long as they're done correctly otherwise you could end up with permanent brain damage. SN isn't too painful other than headache, but it should be effective as long as you take anti-emetics. All these methods when done correctly are pretty quick, so if you do experience pain it won't be for long.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, TAW122, tomz323 and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
The closest to painless methods would be gunshot (as long as you aim at the correct place), jumping (if you die on impact) or N. Maybe also CO poisoning or hanging. They're will be some temporary discomfort but they are reliable as long as they're done correctly otherwise you could end up with permanent brain damage. SN isn't too painful other than headache, but it should be effective as long as you take anti-emetics. All these methods when done correctly are pretty quick, so if you do experience pain it won't be for long.
SN also can cause light moderate to severe (not too severe tho) stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea based on what I read.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
SN also can cause light moderate to severe (not too severe tho) stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea based on what I read.
Those were generally people who didn't take anti-emetics and H2 blockers, though. You could also avoid those symptoms by taking benzos.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Those were generally people who didn't take anti-emetics and H2 blockers, though. You could also avoid those symptoms by taking benzos.

Even with antiems people vomit. Just check the last user that tried it. He didn't do the 48 regimen though.
The thing with h2 is there are studies that say it delays unconciousness so I'm not sure if it's good or not.
You mean the benzos reduce the symptoms by themselves, or by inducing to pass out? I would suppose if you don't pass out you will feel everything even if groggy state. And it's harder to pass out without alcohol witch is counterproductive with SN

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Even with antiems people vomit. Just check the last user that tried it. He didn't do the 48 regimen though.
The thing with h2 is there are studies that say it delays unconciousness so I'm not sure if it's good or not.
You mean the benzos reduce the symptoms by themselves, or by inducing to pass out? I would suppose if you don't pass out you will feel everything even if groggy state
If you follow the 48hr regimen you shouldn't have a problem with vomiting. H2 blockers should only be taken as a stat dose, they aren't recommended as part of the regimen. I meant that benzos induce losing consciousness.

Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer
May 1, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm in really bad midset right now. I need to know a few painless methods just so I can get easier through stuff knowing I have a back up plan. I really have hard time scrolling through this website because so many of you are struggling as I'm and that is making me even more depressed. So I would really appreciate your help.
(I'm copy pasting most of my response from another similar thread)
Partial hanging will ensure you don't even feel anything once you're unconscious, however you have to ensure the proper preparation. You have to put your whole weight instantly if you want to not feel anything.

Thrashing will happen, so you want something that will endure that you should get something as a "one piece" like an actual rope and a very strong base to tie/secure. Ensure you have very strong knots, make multiple ones in case one "fails".
Test it out, put your full weight and even move/thrash around to ensure it holds.

Also if you're serious I suggest you "hang" from your tippy toes if possible. Your subconscious "human survival instinct" WILL kick in, and it WILL try and stand and get away from you "strangling". If you don't want brain damage and this less likely to "fail", then I suggest as such.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, limone and Papaya569
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
You mean the benzos reduce the symptoms by themselves, or by inducing to pass out? I would suppose if you don't pass out you will feel everything even if groggy state. And it's harder to pass out without alcohol witch is counterproductive with SN

48h is something for ppl doing chemo.

I might be remembering wrong but I think at least one user dindt vomit with the stat dose.

I also think SI might play a big part in this , you know you're going to die so you freak out and vomit.

If my time comes I'll do a 36h followed by a stat I can't do more than that because meto anti psychotics don't mix.

I'm still hoping I'm either not going to need it or I'll get N , two very small chances.

brbr

brbr

May 2, 2019
Search for N (Nembutal/Pentobarbital), I think it's the most painless method. There is plenty of information here. :)

G

Garyjd

If there is a hell, its man made and we all live i
May 2, 2019
My plan is to make a helium bag, lack of oxygen will put you to sleep and a few minutes later it should be all over
My plan is to make a helium bag, lack of oxygen will put you to sleep and a few minutes later it should be all over
I guess I should add that I'm only sharing thoughts and most definately not trying to alter anybody else's, I'm not here to explain my plan or have conversations about suicide. Whatever may happen is our own decision and should be respected in that way, also a very personal and private area for all of us in this situation we are facing

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The closest to painless methods would be gunshot (as long as you aim at the correct place)

Speaking of firearms, if possible get a 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot with the barrel well placed in the mouth (at the correct angle of course), and then squeeze the trigger until the gun goes off. Recoil is irrelevant as you would likely be unconscious and dead once the gun goes off and you also wouldn't hear it.

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Hanging is simple and almost not painful. However good preparation of setup is necessary.

LampShadeWax

LampShadeWax

May 1, 2019
Speaking of firearms, if possible get a 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot with the barrel well placed in the mouth (at the correct angle of course), and then squeeze the trigger until the gun goes off. Recoil is irrelevant as you would likely be unconscious and dead once the gun goes off and you also wouldn't hear it.

I'm curious as to how people shoot themselves with shotguns. Excuse my ignorance but would you be able to pull the trigger from the barrel end easily?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I believe a way to negate the vomiting and diarrhea effects is to take some muscarinic-antagonistic drugs such as scopolamine butylbromide. Or datura inoxia seeds. I'd recommend the seeds more than the pills due to them having other alkaloids such as hyoscyamine.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I believe a way to negate the vomiting and diarrhea effects is to take some muscarinic-antagonistic drugs such as scopolamine butylbromide. Or datura inoxia seeds. I'd recommend the seeds more than the pills due to them having other alkaloids such as hyoscyamine.
how about loperamide? i thought datura seeds were a poison, but yeah in high dosage. thanks, interesting
I'm curious as to how people shoot themselves with shotguns. Excuse my ignorance but would you be able to pull the trigger from the barrel end easily?
i think its possible with a shorter one, and with long enough arms to shoot yourself in the chest/head (my plan)

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
how about loperamide? i thought datura seeds were a poison, but yeah in high dosage. thanks, interesting

I doubt the loperamide, but maybe it could. The datura though is safe as long as you don't take more than 20 seeds. 10 seeds should do minimally.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22