P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023
I've been lurking around here for years now. My BPD makes it impossible to live a normal life, coupled with that is the feeling of being a burden to everyone. My boyfriend is tired of suffering me and he's worried the police will come after him if I ctb. My parents are really worried and I'm becoming too much for them as well.

After trials, I've come to know that I can't go with any painful methods (décapitation out already), I've tried a lot of with hanging but soon realized I can't do that as well. Same with night-night. I prefer some chemical means that'll knock me out and take me away in my sleep but I can't find any sources to find SN in India, please help me if you can 🙏

Reactions: Kiiiishore, lucifer_yoo, davidtorez and 2 others
лост ин спасэ

лост ин спасэ

Jun 16, 2024
i guess opioids would be ur best bet. Theres a lot of vendors from India

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
SN is not anaesthesia. It will not painlessly knock you out. Most people combine it with sedatives, with the sedatives doing the "knocking out" and the SN doing the killing. Even then, this is a method with a fairly high failure rate. There is no painless suicide method that is widely available in India. That said, SN is quite easy to get where you are.

It sounds like your boyfriend and family don't want you to CTB. Your feeling of being a burden is a common feeling for depressed people to have, but it is usually not true and your short post shows that your boyfriend doesn't view you that way. It also sounds like you might have unrealistic expectations of your prospects with BPD.