ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
It kills me completely who I am - a nobody. I have no plans for my life, no ambitions, no goals, I have achieved nothing. I am 23 years old, not working, not studying. I'm a disgrace to my parents, they're ashamed of me in front of their friends, it happened once that a friend of my father's laughed at me, I'm still living through it.

I know I'm hurting my parents by committing suicide, but I can't cope with life mentally, it's getting worse and worse every day, all these problems are getting to me. I have obsessive thoughts about situations when I behaved stupidly(personality fault) or people treated me badly.

What a pain it is to live as waste/trash in society....

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, thornyrose, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry life brought you here. :heart::hug::heart:
I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and ChronicPain23
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful feeling trapped in that situation, I get that it's so dreadful when existing here just continues to get worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: ChronicPain23, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
It's disgusting how a person's worth is defined by social status and wealth.
I hope you find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: ChronicPain23, thornyrose and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's an awful situation you are trapped in and feeling like waste / trash in society isn't your fault at all. It's the society we have to live in that causes all the issues and problems. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: ChronicPain23 and The anhedonic one
T

thornyrose

Jun 30, 2023
Sometimes I wish people could just exist and other people not be mean about it. The problem is not you. It's perfectly fine not knowing what one wants from life when young. It's okay. It's just the opposite of the scale to wanting to do too much and burning oneself out. The people who laugh are bad people. You can never do anything that makes it okay for others to respond in a mean way. You don't need to take so much credit for how people treat you in social situations. It's really just the other person showing you who they are as a person. Anyone who divides people in the strong and weak is a rubbish person, it's a psychopathic way to view other people.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicPain23