• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Anyone know if Oxycodone can be used for ctb? I have oxycodone tablets and was wondering if they could be used for anything. I have alcohol at home and large amounts of acetaminophen and ibuprofen. Are any of these combinations of pills lethal at a high dose? To be honest I have never thought of using meds for ctb so I'm quite clueless when it comes to this. I don't have a ton of resources are home and my options for ctb are very limited.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Well, enough of any drug and you will certainly overdose. That and the fact that oxycodone is an opoid and therefore very potent. People often overdose on accident by taking more than they should. Have had several friends who have. So, I hope that answers your question. Need further answers, Google. Not too hard to find the info you're looking for. Oh, and since I am going somewhere where I can obtain stuff like this as quite easily, I might change my ctb plans to this.

Reactions: Jrmull1993, _Minsk and serah
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
How many mg of oxycodone? I take it for pain, often 50mg per day, but I've been using it for almost 17 years.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It's not suggested . Chance of failure is high and could be long term repercussions making life unpleasant for failed CTB

Reactions: _Minsk
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Did someone tried with oxycodone? And how much in a single dose?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fentanyl-info.97411/#post-1696920