B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
So, i've decided to jump ship because of several permanent and now untreatable illnesses that completely has ruined my life, were the worst one is a neurological disorder that gives me a ton of visual and cognitive disturbances on top of 24/7 depersonalisation and derealisation.

Anyways, i would prefer to go out using a firearm or OD on Fentanyl, but were i live both are pretty much impossible to get a hand on, so i'm left with hanging or trying to ODon regular heroin mixed with other central nervous system depressants.

So my question is, do you think that snorting 1 g of 65% pure heroin (i have 0 opioid tolerance) combined with like 100 grams of promethazine and 40 mg of Clonazepam would do the trick? I might add that i have a high benzo tolerance and i am on 6 mg daily, i tried taking 10 mg a few weeks ago and i didn't feel any sedation at all.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm sorry that you find yourself here because of your medical conditions.

1g of 65% purity will most likely be fatal, as long as you're not a very large individual. I think (but would have to look it up again) around 600mg is often quoted as a lethal dose. The promethazine / clonazepam will further depress your CNS, but you may risk vomiting that amount, so not sure it's worth the risk.

I wish you well with whatever you decide.

B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
Yeah, it sure sucks, because i really want nothing else than to live and prior to them i overall loved life, but it's reached the point were i can't endure the agony anymore. It's like i'm trapped in a burning buildings window, and i have to chose between jumping and end the suffering, or remain in the window and keep feeling the unbearable pain from the flames. The world sure ain't fair...

It's a risk and it should be fatal, but i quess the 600 mg is if taken IV, which makes it quite a bit more potent than snorting it. And i actually hoped that the Promethazine would minimize the chances of vomiting, since it's also an antiemetic drug. But if i were to do this, i would've taken the Promethazine and Clonazepam and wait around 1-1½ hours so they reach their peak plasma levels before taking the heroin. If i were to do it IV i'm pretty much certain i'd die, but the problem is that i would most likely not get the full dose in before i nod off.

PS, i just looked at my countries site that provides information about meds, and under "Overdose" it says that 60-100 mg of Oxycodone is a lethal dose for a person without opioid tolerance, and that's for slow release tablets, and heroin is way stronger than Oxy, no?

God it's frustrating that i can't get a hold of Fentanyl, some Nitazene or a firearm, then death would be certain (if aimed at the brainstem), and way faster.

PS, not large, 180 cm and 74 kg, low bodyfat and quite muscular.

Last edited: