GreyGoo

GreyGoo

Aug 17, 2024
2 weeks ago I dissolved 32 Ibuprofen Plus pills with 30 Solpadeine Max pills in a drink and consumed this over lunch.
I did notice spasms and discomfort where the liver and kidneys should be located, but it would seem my body is recovering.
I should have listened to the advice from others when they said OTC aren't an effective mechanism of CTB.
I think for this method to be effective it would require a catastrophic dose of the OTC, which I suspect for someone like me might be 500 pills or more.

Is the dark web still a good place to find stronger substances like Fentanyl?

Reactions: Tonkpils
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I should have listened to the advice from others when they said OTC aren't an effective mechanism of CTB.
Yeah…
You can source Fentanyl on the main DNM. Read carefully the opioids megathread though - this method is notoriously unreliable.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Tonkpils
M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
Yesterday I was listening to a podcast where a woman took 80-90 Ibuprofen #3s (300mg/30mg Ibuprofen/Codeine) and she survived. And that's prescription ibuprofen mix.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Drug od is not a dependable method no matter which drugs are used. Too many variables, especially with street drugs!
Less than 15% success rate & high chance of waking up in hospital totally disabled.
It's a bad way to go, as witnessed by many.
I hope you're able to find peace🌹💔

T

thisoneguy

Sep 30, 2024
2 weeks ago I dissolved 32 Ibuprofen Plus pills with 30 Solpadeine Max pills in a drink and consumed this over lunch.
I did notice spasms and discomfort where the liver and kidneys should be located, but it would seem my body is recovering.
I think for this method to be effective it would require a catastrophic dose of the OTC, which I suspect for someone like me might be 500 pills or more.

Yep same here, three attempts but with extra strength tylenol. first and third just hurt a little then passed (i took 30 at first then 50 the third time), second time i got hospitalized for a week then left liek it was nothing (40 the second time). Also I even tried to mix in some alcohol with the third one. So yeah im prolly gonna have liver damage the rest of my life and nothing came out of it 😩

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
A very informative thread about ODs was just posted today. Make sure to check it out before making another attempt.