• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

311_dl

Sep 25, 2023
Hi, I have no clue if this is gonna work, but I ordered N off of the dark net, and also SN from another source, and was wondering if there's any good anti emetics that I can get without a prescription. I would rather take something less strong than nothing at all, but I have no clue what would work best for my situation. Any help would be appreciated!

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
there are otc antiemetics but not ones that are known to work with sn. what did you order?

311_dl

Sep 25, 2023
there are otc antiemetics but not ones that are known to work with sn. what did you order?
I ordered N in powder form and just wanted something to go with that. SN is backup incase the N doesn't work or is fake. Do you know anything about how to prepare N powder as well? I was gonna make another post asking about it but if somebody can answer that here it'd be great. Do u have any names of the OTC anti emetics that are relatively useful for ctb?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
you're going to test the N before you take it right? exit international will test it for u. wdym about preparing N? all anti emetics known to work in sn post on resource compilation

311_dl

Sep 25, 2023
you're going to test the N before you take it right? exit international will test it for u. wdym about preparing N? all anti emetics known to work in sn post on resource compilation
It comes in a powder form, can I mix it with water? I don't just want to eat the powder, but I dont want water to make it less effecient, I havent seen anything on powdered N because nobody can get either version of it.