Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Great Supernatural Episode of a boy being possessed by his Evil grandfather, the first story there were 3 cops and the chief of police who said he didn't believe them but said not to speak about it again or file a report but they said he was just caught of guard. The prison guards contact a priest as it was raining in his cell and they said they couldn't believe the credible witnesses to this case.

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I like these episodes, Rebirth/Reincarnation case it's really interesting how he new his and another sailors name and the submarine name.

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I like this GHOST story and capture a picture as well

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Anyone interested in Reincarnation or Rebirth cases, here are 62 full episodes of children who remember there past lifes, it's called Ghost inside my child.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Guess what I've been binge watching today, :smiling: a few more supernatural cases, dead love ones visiting the living to help them find peace, I asked myself why would someone lie about these encounters.

A famous face below says he saw his brother walk past him now he definately never done it for the money.

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Wow this is a Ghost story talk about equipment these Ghost hunters carried £500,000 and they had a full crew of professionals, very impressive not like the Ghost hunters you see today, :smiling: .

Cheers

Geo

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I used to watch the original series all the time.
Guess what I've been binge watching today, :smiling: a few more supernatural cases, dead love ones visiting the living to help them find peace, I asked myself why would someone lie about these encounters.

A famous face below says he saw his brother walk past him now he definately never done it for the money.

Cheers

Geo

I hate the supernatural episodes, just a bunch of bullshit to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I used to watch the original series all the time.

I hate the supernatural episodes, just a bunch of bullshit to me.

Yeah I love them, watching to see if they are good actors or genuine and see who the witnesses are some seem really trust worthy like a group of cops and then a prison warden and priest, but since I started watching this series it's been such an eye opener seeing how cruel and evil a human can be to each other but them seeing how kind someone can be, but it's great it has everything, :smiling: it's an old series and the amount of murders and serial killers is unbelievable.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: puppy9 and LastFlowers
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Oh WOW I have waited for ages to watch a decent Near Death Experience, :smiling: and this is a full episode with Ghost stories

Plus John Cleese life after death interesting accounts

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
  • Wow
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
A full episode dedicated to Aliens, UFO's and Abduction :smiling: funny they all under went polygraph tests and passed, I wonder why people would lie.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Interesting Ghost stories there are so many sightings wow I don't want to be a Ghost I want to be a hippy Angel so I just get stoned and chill, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Here is a story of a child genius, watching it I thought it was a nice change from the supernatural and then near the end they started talking about how advanced he was and about rebirth and brining your knowledge and skills from previous lifes, lol. I thought I would add it as I said similar in other afterlife threads, the mum said he said heaven had opened and he chose me as his mum.

Here is a story of a grandad who appears to his granddaughter in dreams and tells her to ask family about different things and they are true, just wondering where mine is with the winning lottery numbers, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Ghost stories from the Comedy Store in Los Angeles, California

Ghosts of gettysburg

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Here is an interesting story of a lady in black, a man gets of his motorcycle as it's raining to put on his waterproofs and is struck by lightning, shortly after the ambulance arrives and it loses power even though it has a dual battery backup system and then this woman in black appears and says a prayer and then starts talking in tongue and disappears, then the ambulance power comes back and he gets a pulse, eyewitnesses and two of the paramedics say they never saw her. SPOOKY, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

The finger of God strikes again Mary had MS and was told she may never walk but I will leave it up to your judgement after getting struck by lightning she seemed to recover completely and can even run now.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well I'm onto series 9 now, here is another miricle healing case where she felt the pain slowly exiting her body and then she heard a voice say, get up and she thought she couldn't move then she heard the voice again more authoritative say get up and she did and she could walk and left hospital the same day.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I just watched a great Near Death Experience, Howard the bastard, he had a rough time but deserved it, but he admitted he was a nasty piece of work being aggressive and coercive, but Wow check out the change, it's a shame every abusive parent or person doesn't have this experience, the World would be a kinder place.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Ghost story his son died and came back to visit him in hospital and said he wanted his father to buy lottery tickets so when he went home he was desperate to enter the lottery so all the family entered the 90 million dollar lottery and low and behold Sam's numbers came up and guess how much he won, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
In this episode we have rebirth and reincarnation cases

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Great episode of psychic remote viewing a Top Secret American project called operation Stargate

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Woohoo the next episode is a Ghost story and a dead womens sister who visits her on her death bed and she makes a full recovery.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Here's a really strange supernatural story they are called walk-ins basically you swap souls so you have a new soul, there was a conference in the UK and 500 walk-ins attended and you heard from the family members as well.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Wow I linked this one as I found it really interesting about Elvis I think he CTB and all the evidence seems to point to it and then I enjoyed the story of the big foot like creature and guess what lol a Ghost story popped up as well so this is a must see episode, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Here is a Ghost story from the UK they take the previous owners to court for selling them a haunted house but say they are talking rubbish they lived there for 25 years and never even heard a bump in the night.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
This is a story of a UFO with 100's of eyewitnesses and video footage and the military cocked up there cover story this time, lol there is no way these were flares as they were all moving at the same level and speed not.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I really enjoyed watching some of these stories but then another ghost story popped up, lol so here are a few more below

Contact beyond the grave, messages from loved ones

Here is an interesting story of a young girl who has her grandmother's memories and a young Jim B Tucker being interviewed about rebirth cases.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Another ghost story it's the first time I've ever heard of someone doing this as the two ghosts were approaching his wife's bedroom and when the husband went in, there was a ghost next to the bed so he thought it was hurting his wife, so he jumped at it and landed on the bed and it vanished.

Cheers

Geo

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This is amazing guys. Thank you for posting so much stuff to watch ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo