D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've been watching Mystic Britain on The Smithsonian Channel
It's been good to catch up with some of the more recent theories in archaeology and have them explained simply. I've even discovered stuff I didn't know about things I thought I was pretty clued up on.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Meditation guide, Silvermorning and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I've been watching Mystic Britain on The Smithsonian Channel
It's been good to catch up with some of the more recent theories in archaeology and have them explained simply. I've even discovered stuff I didn't know about things I thought I was pretty clued up on.

Thanks I just read through the titles but I will be watching them later, especially why the car park is the most interesting site at Sone Henge Facts, lol, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Silvermorning, Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Unfortunately, I can't find a good source for the actual episodes, I think those may be just clips? They do keep re-running them on The Smithsonian Channel though on Freeview. Yesterday (Sunday) there were loads back to back. The Arthurian myth, Boudicca and Stonehenge were all covered.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, XYZ, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I haven't seen that exact series but I definitely enjoy watching similar shows.

Reactions: Silvermorning, Brick In The Wall and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately, I can't find a good source for the actual episodes, I think those may be just clips? They do keep re-running them on The Smithsonian Channel though on Freeview. Yesterday (Sunday) there were loads back to back. The Arthurian myth, Boudicca and Stonehenge were all covered.

They are running a few on Netflix.but there are more on Amazon prime.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I used to watch the original one alot growing up. I hadn't watched it in so long that I forgot about it until the reboot. Alot of my friends weren't even aware that the new one was a reboot until I told them.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I used to watch the original one alot growing up. I hadn't watched it in so long that I forgot about it until the reboot. Alot of my friends weren't even aware that the new one was a reboot until I told them.

Yeah there great I am watching one now fro the original, they think he CTB by jumping in the furnace after staying late at work but the wife wouldn't have none of it although he suffered depression in the past.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Silvermorning
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Getting ready for a few more stories, excellent series here is one story I watched earlier link below, comes on CBS@Reality at 03.45 on Virgin channel 148.

Here's a supernatural case below, spooky healing case, lol

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Woohoooooooooooooooo, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: last nights episodes never recorded so I just checked on Virgin catch up and they were listed on Amazon prime but it looked like only 1 episode so I thought I would watch it and checked how many series there is and all 12 series are listed, woohoo, haha.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Silvermorning, Soul and Busdriver
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Love this series geo.
Did you watch the episodes 20 years ago when it had the really freaky scary looking presenter?

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Love this series geo.
Did you watch the episodes 20 years ago when it had the really freaky scary looking presenter?

Yes not all of them though as I was always out but the one's I did watch was great always a suspicious murders, aliens, UFO's, Ghost stories, NDE, suspicious suicides, bank jobs con artists, gangs murders, fraud and other strange paranormal stories I mean it has something for everyone and they are true stories with eye witness accounts and professional opinions and of course life insurance fraud where the person has been spotted.

Woohoo lol

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Mm80 and Busdriver
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yes not all of them though as I was always out but the one's I did watch was great always a suspicious murders, aliens, UFO's, Ghost stories, NDE, suspicious suicides, bank jobs con artists, gangs murders, fraud and other strange paranormal stories I mean it has something for everyone and they are true stories with eye witness accounts and professional opinions and of course life insurance fraud where the person has been spotted.

Woohoo lol

Cheers

Geo
I reckon a few people from ss have been featured on it tbh lol

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I love stories like this one a old miner who hit the jackpot with Gold and Silver says he's buried a fortune and left 3 clues to find it, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I love NDE's stories I know people say it's an hallucination but I will :heart: that as well, my last trip before i pop my clogs, :smiling: below are 2 cases which are from 1978 and 1982 but why woulld 1000's of people have the same hallucination and when people return they can explain what the surgeons was doing to them while they were unconscious but Tom Sawyer had a life review and was given a name he would encounter. I have also added Al Sullivan NDE surgeon flapping his arms.

Kristle Merzlock a 7 year old girl how could she make this up there is something waiting for us there are 1000's of similar NDE cases but on the Tom Sawyer case, two pychogists were speaking the first one said we have to be very careful with glamorizing NDS's as it could encourage suicicdes and the other one said it glamorized life.

I have found 12 years worth of episodes on Amazon prime, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Thanks for sharing. ^^

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
No problem hope you enjoyed the NDE's.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Herse's a good out of body experience while having an operation they thought he was dead, interesting interview with the surgeon.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Excellent recincarnation (Rebirth) case, I :heart: watching episodes like this, especially the investigation, turns out she committed suicide but her next life is successful so there's hope for us all, :smiling:. There is a lot of evidence to back up her claims.
Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

I have found the full rebirth story of Georgia Rudolph on YouTube from Unsolved Mysteries.

Enjoy

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If you like rebirth/reincarnation stories here are two of my favorites they don't seem to have done it for fame or fortune they have appeared on TV but I haven't seen them doing book deals which seems to be a lot of peoples agenda, in fact Luke the rebirth of Pam they said they never received any money just told there story and got on with normal life.

This first video is 7 minutes long so when it reaches the end just wait for it to reload the continuation if the video does not show just click pause and play, that solved it for me.

Ghost inside my child has hundreds of cases of Children remembering a previous life, but I like this case.

Maybe it could be a case of rebirth we come back again and again until we learn enough from previous life's to live a happy successful life to move on to the next level, maybe we are new souls so we found it more difficult to learn at school or found it harder to handle a different encounter or situation, so every time we come back, we have that extra piece of knowledge buried deep down inside us which will help us judge what decision we make in the future. Obviously, I'm just guessing, but a wrong judgement we made won't be repeated. Ryans lesson seems to be not to be greedy and spend more time with his family but all this is guess work and we probably never know but who knows that's the great thing about speculation we could have been shit parents in a previous life and we are learning our lesson in this life, so next time ? my book will be out before December 2020 priced at £19.99, lol pure speculation but that's the great thing about the unknown.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
It's been a little while for me to get an interesting Ghost or Alien story from Unsolved Mysteries but here is a Ghost story, I like these stories especially when there are eye witnesses who quit after seeing something strange I have found the full episode on YoutUbe below.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Isadeth and Silvermorning
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
The current ones on Netflix don't do these any justice! They're very bad the actual ones! I love the theme song though!

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
@sarahR, You can't beat the original series I have found 12 series on Amazon Prime but I look for a YouTube video to go along with any episodes I mention, the Ghost stories are good as the haunting continue after they move out.

Here is another one I found about rebirth I am watching it now but found a YouTube to expalin the story, woohoo I do binge watch them when I have a chance as it show me the EVIL people, men and women have done in the past and some of it is shocking.

This rebirth case is good as she gives names of people, places and numbers they do bring in skeptics but they proved them wrong with a polograph test, I know they are not 100% but this was filmed in 1991-1992, well the jury is still out on reincarnation or rebirth but how would she know this information.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Silvermorning and sarahR
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Thought I would add this one, do you believe in Miracles.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I have a double for you that's if anyone is reading, lol, Alien UFO's which is really good, photographic evidence, even radio and tape telephone conversation talking about what the authorities could do by infecting you with a virus, lol sound familar and Bill the GHOST, great news I can wear my suit in the afterlife, woohoo full episode below.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've tuned into Blaze TV every now and again in the UK.
It's mostly alien/ancient astronaut conspiracy theories. As someone that studied this in the past along with the unearthed evidence from ancient cultures, these programs just make me burst out laughing. They present dodgy circumstantial evidence as proven fact using a high degree of drama and manipulative cinematography. It's so persuasive and well done, that even as a cynic I find myself mesmerised.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I've tuned into Blaze TV every now and again in the UK.
It's mostly alien/ancient astronaut conspiracy theories. As someone that studied this in the past along with the unearthed evidence from ancient cultures, these programs just make me burst out laughing. They present dodgy circumstantial evidence as proven fact using a high degree of drama and manipulative cinematography. It's so persuasive and well done, that even as a cynic I find myself mesmerised.

Hahaha yes I :heart: them I really find the other cases intriguing as well seeing the good and evil in people some are really shocking. People murdered by serial killers they show the faces of the victims and it's really sad seeing young people just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Silvermorning and Deleted member 1465
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Here is a good episode what is a psychopath, men and women.

Cheers

Geo