• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
This works right? I've done this one time before and it always worked but everytime I ordered tracked. Now I've setup two fake mailboxes but nothing arrived. Now I've setup another one. Just a false name on the mailbox and send the adress to vendor. Now I order untracked but it never arrives. But I know he isn't scamming me. Just want to know if this would work cuz I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. And as I said I've done this one time before it worked same vendor. I'll delete this thread later I'm a bit paranoid writing some kind of stuff here.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
insomni_yak001

insomni_yak001

Mar 31, 2022
I don't have any input (I'm sorry) bit I'm trying to learn DN markets myself...

I've read on threads shipping to fake addresses gets flagged by mail carriers because the name needs to match the address... idk if this is valid or not but it sounds right?

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I don't have any input (I'm sorry) bit I'm trying to learn DN markets myself...

I've read on threads shipping to fake addresses gets flagged by mail carriers because the name needs to match the address... idk if this is valid or not but it sounds right?
Yeah makes sense but that's why I put aafake label of the name on it

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Quick update it works.
I personally put a fake name label on the adress but I made it look very professional with a labelmachine I think that's what it's called yeah. So for anyone wondering yes fake mailboxes work